16,000 post club!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2010, 1:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
16,000 post club!

Hi All,

I just made it to reaches 16,000 post club tonight and It was greatly appreciated it for my contribution and I am valuable post on aviation related forums. IT was great opportunity to sharing the info from airlines and I don't have any commons problems at all. So lets hope try to reaches 17K post club sometimes in the future. Lets try to have a nice celebrations for my 16,000 post club tonight. Thanks all.

Regards
Old Sep 23, 2010, 7:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome to the club, N830MH!
Old Sep 24, 2010, 9:02 am

Programs: UA GS, Avis CHM, Marriott & SPG & PC Plat., Hyatt & Hilton Diamond
Impressive! Congratulations!!!
Old Sep 24, 2010, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Congratulations, and thanks for your contributions to FT! Look forward to joining you in the club someday!
Old Sep 25, 2010, 10:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thank you all. I am really appreciated it for your efforts & contributions on FTs. I am still reading the aviation related forums for every 24 hours in advance. When I hear any happening the news media that I will hear any suspicious behaviors during in-flight. I am so exhausted for my hard work to reading the forums for everyday. I wasn't aware of old member from entire airliners.net which is no longer existed. So I don't have to worried about them anymore. Should I stay on it the FTs, am I correct?

Also, I will be gone for the overseas flight to Europe again. So I have go to see my niece's birthday is coming up on October 19. My brother is helping me to give me the award travels ticket. I remember that I flown in the BusinessElite Class by last year and this time that I will be in the economy class. I will try to have more opportunity to meet more new friends over the world.

And final, I will try to taking lots of those pictures during plane spotting in ZRH that I wants to see A380 again. I would loves to get inside the entire A380 tour for me. I'll try to figure it out in ZRH. If the station manager that he will approvals that I can get a proper permissions for me & my brother, too. I would consider if I likes to see A380 tour for both of us. If we have enough time during these days while I am in Switzerland. Thank you for the supports on FTs.

Regards
Old Sep 30, 2010, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Well done!

Congratualtions!
Old Oct 1, 2010, 1:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by serfty
Well done!

Congratualtions!
Thanks!
Old Oct 1, 2010, 5:27 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

yes, congratulations. Very sorry in recent visit to Phoenix that i was not able to thank you in person. Enjoy your European trip.
Old Oct 1, 2010, 4:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Randy Petersen
yes, congratulations. Very sorry in recent visit to Phoenix that i was not able to thank you in person. Enjoy your European trip.
Thanks, Randy-San. I am looking forward seeing you again. I will try to have more opportunity see you in PHX when I come back home from Europe. You probably know my niece's birthday is coming up on Oct. 19 and she will be 1 year old. I can't wait to see her again.
Old May 22, 2014, 11:08 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Just about three months to do the day since I hit 15,000 here is another thousand marker for me. Happy to be here, pleasure is all mine etc.
Old May 22, 2014, 12:14 pm

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by CMK10
Just about three months to do the day since I hit 15,000 here is another thousand marker for me.
Probably all in the BRT thread. Welcome to 16K!
Old May 22, 2014, 1:42 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tcook052
Probably all in the BRT thread. Welcome to 16K!
Hey hey don't forget all my threads in DiningBuzz about what I'm eating and drinking during lunch Thank you though.
Old May 24, 2014, 10:53 am

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Welcome, CMK10!
Old May 25, 2014, 10:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CMK10
Just about three months to do the day since I hit 15,000 here is another thousand marker for me. Happy to be here, pleasure is all mine etc.
Wow! Congratulations! Welcome to the 16K post club. Thank you for your contribution. Let keep it up the great work!
Old May 8, 2016, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Here I am, five and a half years after Scotty started the thread. I must be entitled to some sort of consolation prize for finishing. Unless it's a beer, I don't really want it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.