Wiki Posts
Search

DL Biz Elite SYD-LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2011 | 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM, United 1K, Marriott Ambassador
DL Biz Elite SYD-LAX

I just wanted to let everyone know that I flew in BE the other day and had one of the nicest most enjoyable flights in business of any airline. The crew was EXCELLENT and everything about the flight was great.
Old Jan 8, 2011 | 4:17 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond 2MM, AA EXP
doing it again Monday, (6th time I think) totally agree, one of the best DL experiences in the network.
Old Jan 8, 2011 | 6:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by jklevine
I just wanted to let everyone know that I flew in BE the other day and had one of the nicest most enjoyable flights in business of any airline. The crew was EXCELLENT and everything about the flight was great.
Great to hear. I hope you send a compliment to DL via the website. I am sure it is nice that people here about the good things.

Dave
Old Jan 8, 2011 | 7:23 pm
20 Years on Site

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
IVe done the trip in both coach and biz. Biz was outstanding! Coach was surprisingly good for such a long flight. Of course, I had an entire row, which helped a lot!
Old Jan 9, 2011 | 6:01 am

Programs: Diamond Hyatt; Platinum DL, AA, SPG; Gold UA
Agree. Upgraded to BE last week on DL17. Slept 9 hrs solid. Excellent service.

Of course, it didn't hurt that I used miles to upgrade a T fare switched to Y bc of an IROP....

Hoping for the op up on the way home....
Old Jan 9, 2011 | 6:48 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton Diamond, Starwoord Gold, Amex Centurion, Global Entry
This has been one of my best delta flights too. The beds are pretty good, you can actually roll over and sleep in any position you like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.