Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World {US-NV}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2021, 9:03 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Qatar Airways, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, IHG

Now that Resorts World is open, I am creating this dedicated thread for the Conrad Las Vegas at Resorts World. All future posts, reviews and content related to this specific property can be directed to this thread.

The property's website is available at https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/las...resorts-world/

khabah
Fly Far Ladies likes this.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 4:46 pm

Free breakfast for Gold & Diamond members at Resort World Las Vegas??

How will Resort World Las Vegas handle free breakfast for the Gold & Diamond members??
jjja5555 and Fly Far Ladies like this.
Old Jun 26, 2021, 4:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by shirlgirl
How will Resort World Las Vegas handle free breakfast for the Gold & Diamond members??
hi,

From the experience of a ft'er on the resorts world and crockfords threads it is a $25 credit which can get you some items but I suspect that with coffee and juice the total will be above $25 . On a photo of the menu at the kitchen I think it said buffet @$33
But not sure what the buffet contains.
Regards

Tbs
Fly Far Ladies likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2021, 9:00 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Can the credit be used in the Food Hall, if charged to room?
Old Jun 28, 2021, 1:57 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
If anyone confirms there is a buffet option, please let us know the details.
Thanks.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by shawneve
If anyone confirms there is a buffet option, please let us know the details.
Thanks.
The Kitchen lists a buffet on their menu. Not sure what it includes.

EqualOpp likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by pzpa
The Kitchen lists a buffet on their menu. Not sure what it includes.

Waffles w/ fresh berries, Pastries, Croissants, fruits, muesli, yogurt, corn beef hash, scrambled eggs, chicken apple sausage, bacon, and i think some sort of potatoes.....i think that is all i can remember.
The _Banking_Scot and pzpa like this.
Old Jun 28, 2021, 3:03 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
So basically an $8 upcharge to have the buffet breakfast if staying at the Conrad, and $18 if staying at the Hilton.
Old Jun 29, 2021, 11:18 am

Pictures of the $33 buffet
Old Jun 30, 2021, 9:27 am

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
It seems that the base rooms at Conrad are 550 sq. ft., as opposed to 400 at the Hilton. But otherwise the standard of finishes and number of rooms seem comparable between the two. Furthermore, I believe many if not all of the resort amenities are shared among the three hotels on site. So what, exactly, is the advantage to staying at Conrad? Based on a random sampling of dates, it doesn't seem to command much of a rate premium.
Old Jun 30, 2021, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MS02113
It seems that the base rooms at Conrad are 550 sq. ft., as opposed to 400 at the Hilton. But otherwise the standard of finishes and number of rooms seem comparable between the two. Furthermore, I believe many if not all of the resort amenities are shared among the three hotels on site. So what, exactly, is the advantage to staying at Conrad? Based on a random sampling of dates, it doesn't seem to command much of a rate premium.
The advantages seem to be:

-base rooms at the Conrad are 550 sq ft vs 400 at the Hilton
-bathrooms appear to have double vanities versus single
-separate check-in lobby
-larger breakfast credit for elites
-not much more expensive than Hilton

For my own reservation, the Conrad was ~$30 more than the Hilton, which I will almost entirely make up in increased breakfast credits. Plus Vegas hotel lobbies can get crazy during busy periods; if the Conrad's is better staffed/managed than the Hilton's, then that could be a nice benefit, though the Conrad only has slightly fewer rooms than the Hilton.
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Jul 1, 2021, 10:50 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
What a way to degrade your own premium brand.
Old Jul 2, 2021, 6:41 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by EuropeanPete
What a way to degrade your own premium brand.
The Hilton and Conrad should be better differentiated. While the respective hard products look nice enough (certainly above average for a domestic Hilton, and perhaps average for a Conrad), the shared amenities seem to be a weakness.

Frankly, it's ridiculous that the Conrad does not offer proper room service and instead employs GrubHub to deliver food in disposable takeout containers. At a luxury hotel? The shared gym, while nicely equipped, also seems too small for a 3,500-room resort. And Conrad should have a dedicated pool, like Crockfords.

Obviously the Resorts World plans were developed well before Hilton was even in the picture, and Hilton was all too happy to make its brands fit the property. But the Conrad should probably have been smaller and more exclusive, perhaps 500 rooms. Crockfords seems appropriately sized as is. And then Hilton brand would make up the balance.
kilo and EuropeanPete like this.
Old Jul 3, 2021, 6:30 pm

deleted

Last edited by klew97; Jul 4, 2021 at 8:20 pm
Old Jul 7, 2021, 1:12 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Most important question: Are there rubber ducky and stuffed animal in rooms?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.