FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE READ FIRST: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Anything To Do With Delta
Old Nov 3, 2004, 8:59 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Fare is Fair — Everything You Need To Know About Delta Air Lines Fares

Fare Class — What is the difference between a J fare and an I fare? In what cabin can one find an M fare? What in the world is a V fare? Did you know that Delta Air Lines has an O fare? Find out more in this excellent, informative chart. (I would like to give credit to the author of this chart — is the author R. Pollak?)

The Definitive A Fare Thread — What is an A fare? What are the rules associated with A fares, as well as D fares? Whether or not you think you know the answers, review this thread which has all of the information one needs to know about A and D fares — and then some...

Denied F on Purchased Tix (Oversold), Offered Only $100 Delta Dollars — This is a controversial topic, complete with a debate as to what exactly constitutes a first-class fare and what one’s rights are when involuntarily bumped from a premium cabin seat.

"I" Fare on International travel???? — This thread contains information pertaining to I fares. If you are unsure as to what is an I fare, please read...

What to do with 2 Biz tickets to FCO? — Okay, so perhaps you do know about I fares and purchased one. However, what can you do with it if you cannot use it after all?...

Changes to fare downgrade and fare upgrade policy — Information about what happens if one decides to upgrade to a more-expensive fare or downgrade to a less-expensive fare...

Last edited by Canarsie; Feb 15, 2005 at 1:14 pm