FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unabashed Cholula Spam
View Single Post
Old Aug 12, 2005, 9:19 pm
Canarsie
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by Traveller
I haven't passed her because I don't post pad.
If a post padder is supposed to pass up another post padder, is the post padder padding posts fast enough?

If so, the past post padder passed up passing up another post padder who is supposed to pad posts fast or the fad of post padding will have past.

However, if one imposed post padding passing up another post padder as a pastime for a fast fad, does fast post padding pose problems passing other post padders from fast fading post pads?

In fact, the pact of post padding is supposed to pose no posting problems as a pastime as long as one does not paste past posts whilst post padding posthaste.

I suppose perhaps that post padding possibly presents persistent problems pertaining to passing past posts pasted in present posts in a plausible yet preposterous position.

Preferably, persistent post padding presents a plethora of potential problems to people who pad posts, past, present and possibly future, as fast fads face a fate to fade posthaste, portending possible repeatable consequences. I presume that the person who had not appeased passing past post padders by padding posts of their own primarily to pass persistent post padders probably paused to perfect the position possibly posted by past post padders pretending to play for the sole purpose of perpetuating potential problematic pain on a plethora of persistent past and present post padders.

To prove my pertinent point pertaining to passing past post padders, I point to the painful and prominent problems plaguing Delta Air Lines, who probably passed post padders and p***ed off past and present Platinum passengers, probably potentially permanently.

On the other hand, people who prepare Cholula hot sauce pick pecks of Piquin peppers which are not pickled and pack a plethora of Piquin peppers in prominent bottle packaging, potentially and exponentially perpetuating its presence...

Last edited by Canarsie; Aug 12, 2005 at 9:35 pm