FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time in First!
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2006, 10:27 am
zorn

Programs: AC E75K *G
AC calls it "Executive" as opposed to "First".

Originally Posted by sharkshooter
I know I get lounge access in YOW and YYZ, but any idea what is normally available for eats?
Well, there is usually soup, bread, chips, other little things, and drinks. Enough for me to fill up on if I don't feel like eating on board.

But, and this is an enormous but, you don't get access to the MLL on an upgrade. Sorry about that!

What can I expect to get on the plane? (AC 463 18:00 YOW-YYZ, and/or AC1157 20:40 YYZ-YEG.)
You will get a snack on the YOW-YYZ flight and a hot meal on the YYZ-YEG flight. There is no need to buy anything before. Jaded veterans of domestic executive class travel may advise you otherwise, but I suspect you are going to really enjoy these flights, so I say go for the whole experience.

Usually, for a Sunday night flight, I would wear a golf shirt, black jeans and running shoes. How would that go over?
That will be fine. You might want to catch a nap after dinner on your way to YEG, so dress comfortably.

By the way, YEG is quite a distance from the city (if that's where you're going). If you are staying only for a day or two I suggest renting a car rather than take a taxi there and back.