Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

PETITION for PUCCI GALORE to write a new TFTG.

Old Sep 24, 2008, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Should you think a golden hairbrush is a better avatar for Pucci, here is a candidate:

golden hairbrush
This is the Avatar for Pucci, obviously:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...UCCIGALORE.jpg
Old Sep 24, 2008, 3:48 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Petrus
This is the Avatar for Pucci, obviously:
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t...UCCIGALORE.jpg

Do I not chose my Muccis well. Mostly. With one major exception - and it is not PHIL!

Dear Petrus - please add a diamond hairbrush to your profile!

Phil. Spare my blushes - at work they call me Ms Clairol as I'm worth it! I notice that BAGoldBoy has vanished off to WT and I hate to say it but you were right. Fickle. Fly-by-night. Wham Bam and Good Bye Maam.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 3:59 am

Diamond? Surely not!

Hiddy, that is my third gong if I'm not mistaken. How many did you have when you turned to the Dark side?
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:03 am

Programs: BA Blue, VS Red
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
... so the answer is - yes. I'll do it....
Thank you PUCCI.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:21 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
I have heard from the only Moose who posts at Flyertalk (not even Air Canada has one of those (I think).

So - the pushover was the thought of Malhoumbeau and HIDDY in sort sort of carnal contact on the floor- so the answer is - yes. I'll do it. You work me hard - but you're worth it.

All of you.
YAY Dr. Pucci! ^ The Moose will be so happy when I tell him after he wakes up (it's 5:30 here!)

As for Air Canada, I've been up-front enough times to know that Moose would NOT enjoy the experience: Sipping ersatz bubbly in those coffin-like Executive-First (which is neither!) seats is not good style, plus you have to turn yer head like Linda Blair to look out the window. And if yer unfortunate enough to ride in the back, you'll get nickle-and-dimed to death: 3 bux for a pillow, another 2 for a blanket, oh you want warmed nuts? Why don't you and your sort go fly on BA F then?! And so we do ^
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:29 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Do I not chose my Muccis well. Mostly. With one major exception - and it is not PHIL!
My most darling PUCCI - with no fewer than nine - count them - Muccis bestowed upon me you do indeed choose them well.

I know it sounds a bit common to have to ask for another one - you know our favourite number is in double figures - so what do I have to do to receive yet another award to take me over the '10' level?

Yours lovingly - PtF
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Petrus
Hiddy, that is my third gong if I'm not mistaken. How many did you have when you turned to the Dark side?
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
My most darling PUCCI - with no fewer than nine - count them - Muccis bestowed upon me you do indeed choose them well.
I have no idea how many I have as I don't understand French BUT, take a wee look at the PUCCI profile and see who's name appears there.

That my fellow MUCCI's is where you need to be before you start bragging about quantity.

As for the Canadian Moose? Ha, I was chased by a grizzly near Lake Louise once and it didn't bother me..........his wife never told me she was married.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 4:58 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY
I have no idea how many I have as I don't understand French BUT, take a wee look at the PUCCI profile and see who's name appears there.

That my fellow MUCCI's is where you need to be before you start bragging about quantity.

As for the Canadian Moose? Ha, I was chased by a grizzly near Lake Louise once and it didn't bother me..........his wife never told me she was married.

They took a look at my profile and PM'd me begging me not to spare you.

So far I have ignored these as you and I go back such a long way. I was in the pram and you were at that Secondary Mod prior to attending an Approved School. You said that you were a Boy Scout and could you take me out for Bob-A-Job week. Mother saw you off pronto!

Do you want this TFTG or not?
Old Sep 24, 2008, 5:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others

Given that your profile says that you're two years old I don't think a mention in PUCCI's profile is too much to get excited about.

Of course any unemployed 'johnny-come-lately' who has the time to average five posts/day will turn the head of a vulnerable woman. Others have tried the same tactic, notably BAGoldBoy - and he's vanished without trace. ^

PUCCI is nothing but pragmatic and given access to my tax-free Middle East riches there'll only be one winner.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:06 am

Given that your profile says that you're two years old I don't think a mention in PUCCI's profile is too much to get excited about.

Of course any unemployed 'johnny-come-lately' who has the time to average five posts/day will turn the head of a vulnerable woman. Others have tried the same tactic, notably BAGoldBoy - and he's vanished without trace. ^

PUCCI is nothing but pragmatic and given access to my tax-free Middle East riches there'll only be one winner.
Darling - the race is over. You won. There will be no challenges or disqualifications. It is you.

One might ask what attracted me to the millionaire Phil The Flyer - but even when you barely had three happence with which to bless yourself there was this Man Phil who drew me like a moth to the flame.

Others will be jealous - but I will serve you at your First Class Full Fare Paid for with American Express Black that'll-do-nicely card.

Now all of you - off to wish Moomba a Very Happy Birthday!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:09 am

Let me think.......????........?????........?????........ ????...mmmm suppose so, - just to keep the crawlers happy.

Yeah and it won't be you - she doesn't like bums.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:10 am
Original Poster

They took a look at my profile and PM'd me begging me not to spare you.

So far I have ignored these as you and I go back such a long way. I was in the pram and you were at that Secondary Mod prior to attending an Approved School. You said that you were a Boy Scout and could you take me out for Bob-A-Job week. Mother saw you off pronto!

Perhaps this best illustrates the notion of PUCCI's Revenge.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:11 am

Let me think.......????........?????........?????........ ????...mmmm suppose so, - just to keep the crawlers happy.

Yeah and it won't be you - she doesn't like bums.
My Mother used to say that it took one to know one!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:22 am

Programs: Mucci of the Dominion of Maple and Moose; Keeper of Sir MightyMoose; BAEC Silver; AC MileagePlus
Originally Posted by macabus

LOL! ^^ Fab!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by macabus

Hoi I've got more hair than that!!

Who's the tart?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.