Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Ipod Mini Conga

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Ipod Mini Conga

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2004, 2:04 pm

Programs: NW Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by neville_83
Are you sure of this requirement? Where did you read it from? How long is a 'short period of time'?
The high bidder reference came from the website that barofsoap put together. He states that you MAY NOT get credit for the offer if you aren't the high bidder. I just figure better safe than sorry. Especially since it is every easy to become the high bidder using the sort feature on eBay as I mentioned.

Last edited by packemup; Jul 25, 2004 at 2:08 pm
Old Jul 25, 2004, 2:06 pm

Try this

neville_83 Quote:
Originally Posted by archmage99
How long does it take for a verification email to be sent to you. I've been waiting for 2 days now and am getting a bit worried.

Verification email shold come almost immediately, unless you're using a hotmail account, which is known to have some problems with this.

Does hotmail have a bulk mail folder like yahoo? If yes then you should check that... because yahoo thought my verification email was spam and sent it to bulk mail. "

Try going to thr FAQ page and sending them a Email saying that you have not yet received a verification email in the "my question has not been answered page". I did this and recieved almost instantaneous response with the verification link.

WASfireman
Old Jul 25, 2004, 2:12 pm

What if there is a Reserve

Originally Posted by packemup
The high bidder reference came from the website that barofsoap put together. He states that you MAY NOT get credit for the offer if you aren't the high bidder. I just figure better safe than sorry. Especially since it is every easy to become the high bidder using the sort feature on eBay as I mentioned.

Will you get credit if there is a reserve on the auction, and the reserve is not met. My friend has not gotten credit yet over 4 days now, but he bid on a reserve price auction, and was the high bidder under the reserve price.

WASfireman
Old Jul 25, 2004, 2:28 pm

Programs: NW Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by WASfireman
Will you get credit if there is a reserve on the auction, and the reserve is not met. My friend has not gotten credit yet over 4 days now, but he bid on a reserve price auction, and was the high bidder under the reserve price.

WASfireman

I'm not really sure. Could he just sign in again and place another bid on an item?

packemup
Old Jul 25, 2004, 3:24 pm

hey, i found out my sister already did the flat screen one. how do i cancel my account? i know i read somewhere that one person emailed them or something, and it was fine. is that what i do?
Old Jul 25, 2004, 4:10 pm

I did the ancestry offer. It seems to be one of the easiest to cancel

Here is my link
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=7324187

thanks in advance.

RR
Old Jul 25, 2004, 4:38 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Free-Ipods,

Your type of posts are not appreciated... the Flyertalk TOS that you agreed to strickly prohibits commercial posts.

Your second link clearly crosses that line as you are soliciting cash. You have been reported.

Why is it so difficult for people to follow the rules that are in place. We are all trying to help each other and people just refuse to follow the rules.

People should understand that there is a post in Only Randy Petersen suggesting this thread be closed due to the "cheating" and other behaviors.

I hope that does not happen.

William
Old Jul 25, 2004, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by Free-iPods!!
I have a webpage dedicated to getting a Free iPod. If you have any questions about getting a Free iPod, this is the place you need to visit. It explains easily how to get your Free iPod the quick and easy way. Check it out: <url deleted>

Also...

Having trouble getting your five referrals?? This is the solution...
<url deleted>

I have already gotten 2 iPods from this website!
Please do not post advertisments to your site or any other site here.

Last edited by neville_83; Jul 25, 2004 at 6:14 pm
Old Jul 25, 2004, 4:42 pm

I have a webpage dedicated to getting a Free iPod. If you have any questions about getting a Free iPod, this is the place you need to visit. It explains easily how to get your Free iPod the quick and easy way. Check it out:

Also...

Having trouble getting your five referrals?? This is the solution...

I have already gotten 2 iPods from this website!
LOL, $8 a day and you don't even know how long it will be before it gets on the site? That's the biggest rip-off ever.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by Justin Bailey
LOL, $8 a day and you don't even know how long it will be before it gets on the site? That's the biggest rip-off ever.
Seems like everyday there are more and more of these sites popping up... people are just out to make a quick buck (or 8). Just check ebay to mind the dozens of offers to get free ipods.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 5:03 pm
Suspended

$8 for a full day of advertising, when the website gets over 100 pageviews a day...you could have your 5 referrals in no time at all! And, usually...you get the next day, after you have paid.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 5:07 pm

well man, youll not get your eight bucks from I
Old Jul 25, 2004, 5:10 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Free-iPods!!,

I hope you enjoyed your short visit... you were warned not to post commercial links... and you did it again.

You have been permanently banned... and I would expect your posts will be deleted shortly.

William
Old Jul 25, 2004, 5:19 pm

$8 for a full day of advertising, when the website gets over 100 pageviews a day...you could have your 5 referrals in no time at all! And, usually...you get the next day, after you have paid.
Wow!!! 100 whole pageviews!!!

So in other words, you and 2 of your friends go there and hit refresh 35 times a day, awesome. BTW, my AIM profile gets more than 100 pageviews a day.
Old Jul 25, 2004, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by kaelogus
hey, i found out my sister already did the flat screen one. how do i cancel my account? i know i read somewhere that one person emailed them or something, and it was fine. is that what i do?
I read in the terms and conditions that accounts can't be deleted...BUT...log into your account, click on Help/FAQ, scroll down to where it says "I have a question that is not answered here, what should I do?" and click on it. Then click "contact us" and there's an option in the drop down menu that says "cancel account/remove from email list".

Last edited by rastachick; Jul 25, 2004 at 5:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.