Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First Class/ long layover in FRA - Kempinski?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2006, 3:24 am
Original Poster

First Class/ long layover in FRA - Kempinski?

My LH incoming flight arrives at around 9 am and I shall be leaving FRA the same day at 10:30 pm to EZE!

Since I do not want to hang around the First Class Lounge all day , I´d like to use the Kempinski-FC-arrival service and a day room at a Kempinski near the airport.

My question to the experienced FRA-flyers:

Whom shall I contact to reserve a LH-FC-paid room at the Kempinski? Kempinski or Sen-Hotline? Which Kempinski are they referring to? Gravenbruch or Königstein? How can I arrange for a pick up with the arrival service?
Old Mar 28, 2006, 3:30 am

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Have a look at the 2# post of this thread.

Cheers
totti
Old Mar 28, 2006, 4:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by totti
Have a look at the 2# post of this thread.

Cheers
totti
Thank you, of course I read this thread before posting here. It does not answer my questions though!

"Whom shall I contact to reserve a LH-FC-paid room at the Kempinski? Kempinski or Sen-Hotline? Which Kempinski are they referring to? Gravenbruch or Königstein? How can I arrange for a pick up with the arrival service?"

I t would be of help to learn the exact procedure and even more important, which Kempinski hotel is involved.

Before I posted the question here, I searched this forum thourougly but could not find details, neither at lufthansa.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 4:31 am

Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
Originally Posted by Passenger_by_Passion
Thank you, of course I read this thread before posting here. It does not answer my questions though!

"Whom shall I contact to reserve a LH-FC-paid room at the Kempinski? Kempinski or Sen-Hotline? Which Kempinski are they referring to? Gravenbruch or Königstein? How can I arrange for a pick up with the arrival service?"

I t would be of help to learn the exact procedure and even more important, which Kempinski hotel is involved.

Before I posted the question here, I searched this forum thourougly but could not find details, neither at lufthansa.
Lufthansa
All other answers are given in the mentioned post...
Old Mar 28, 2006, 7:51 am

And what about an overnight connection, i.e. if I'm arriving late at night and continue the next morning in F?

rgds, CV
Old Mar 28, 2006, 8:10 am

Originally Posted by CallVienna
And what about an overnight connection, i.e. if I'm arriving late at night and continue the next morning in F?

rgds, CV
Offer is for a day room.
Old Mar 28, 2006, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bau31888
Lufthansa
All other answers are given in the mentioned post...
Thanks for the link. It helped me to arrange for my stay. Since the "search" function on the Lufthansa site was removed, it is hard to find things.
Old Mar 29, 2006, 12:31 pm

Is there a cost for the shuttle service from FRA to Kempinski (F-class)? Can an unaccompanied minor(17) utilize this service?

Last edited by jyatlantic; Mar 29, 2006 at 1:18 pm
Old Mar 29, 2006, 1:52 pm

Programs: OW, *A, Bonvoy, WOH
Originally Posted by jyatlantic
Is there a cost for the shuttle service from FRA to Kempinski (F-class)? Can an unaccompanied minor(17) utilize this service?
It's free. And depending on where the driver is, it could take up to 15 minutes for the shuttle (i.e. van) to come by the airport (that's how far the Kempinski Gravenbruch is from FRA). We used the courtesy hotel phone thingie outside the terminal and waited in the cold. In retrospect, it would've been better to wait in the FCT and get them to call the shuttle up.

Even though you are "supposed" to vacate the room by 6pm (definition of a day room), the check-in ladies at the Kempinski did not mind us checking out later. For a 10:30pm flight, I would leave the Kempinski at 7pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.