Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

OT (or not Too OT) Pucci Faints before new TV Idol!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OT (or not Too OT) Pucci Faints before new TV Idol!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2006, 1:25 pm

Programs: BA Silver, FB Plat, Accor Gold, IHG Gold, Wyndham Rewards Gold, BW Gold
Originally Posted by Jenbel
I would hope so - he's only one and a half!
That does seem a trifle young for Pucci.
Old Oct 11, 2006, 1:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
ROFLMAO ^
Old Oct 11, 2006, 5:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
Alas, having thrown me to the wolves I am even now waiting for sunrisegirl to return from Florida, so that I may discuss a matter of some importance with her - provided she dispenses with the notion that VC10Boy is the right man to service her lawnmower.
Don't worry darling Phil, VC10 Boy hasn't confirmed his financial status so not the right one for me!! (Sorry VC10Boy - love you still!)

What is this matter of some importance - the delivery date of my personalised cheques!! Or is it that you've now proposed to PUCCI, when I'm hearing rumours you're spoken for already. And I was so looking forward to life in a plantation.
That's it, you've broken my heart - I'm off to throw myself off the Seven Mile Bridge!
Old Oct 11, 2006, 5:26 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Still, the Jeremy Kyle show now have the result of all the test and are trying to contact him. He is not returning calls or texts. Sundance if you have him - could you tell him please? Ta!
I don't have him PUCCI - hear it's you he loves and wants!!!
Old Oct 12, 2006, 1:45 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Don't worry darling Phil, VC10 Boy hasn't confirmed his financial status so not the right one for me!! (Sorry VC10Boy - love you still!)

What is this matter of some importance - the delivery date of my personalised cheques!! Or is it that you've now proposed to PUCCI, when I'm hearing rumours you're spoken for already. And I was so looking forward to life in a plantation.
That's it, you've broken my heart - I'm off to throw myself off the Seven Mile Bridge!
Sundance - Darling - Don't do it. He's not worth it! He's two timing you - no I think that he is three timing you. He's playing with our affections and using his financial muscle top try and coerce us. The Bounder!

Mr Ranger. I care not one jot or one tickle whether Justin Haywood looks a hundred years old. I do not care if he has had to rework the entire chord structure of Tuesday Afternoon so that his lovly voice can still manage the notes in the middle of the song. Any man who could write anything as beautiful as that song or Nights in White Satin could be as ugly as a Toad and I would still be plasatcine. As to your comments about the ageing process I have - to quote my dearest friend - relied on luck amd lots of Estee Lauder to halt that process. Because I'm worth it.

Now as this layover comes to an end and I have to go back to the world inhabited by you Phil you Heartbreaker. The cold grey suburban jungle where the hunter has now been captured by the game I would add this. You asked me if I was expecting and I answered you. Now 3,600 or so people have come to see the living proof that hell hath no fury like a Pucci abandoned. I find it beyond belief that dear Ranger should be surprised that this thread has run longer than any other riviting threads about seats, outrage over hand luggage, outrages over hold luggage, shocks horrors thrill and spills over degrees of DYKWIAism, mileage awards, no mileages awards, MFU availability and the myriad of fascinating topics that reoccur. I was going to write, over and ver again but that would have been tortologial.

So, Phil to show the spirit of magnanimity and forgiveness. I have deicided - with your agreement - that you should be a Mucci. I will close this quickly before I have a change of heart as I have clearly lost my mind.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 1:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
So, Phil to show the spirit of magnanimity and forgiveness. I have deicided - with your agreement - that you should be a Mucci. I will close this quickly before I have a change of heart as I have clearly lost my mind.
PUCCI - Your forgiving nature knows no bounds. Thank you.

As this is the third time you have conferred Muccihoood upon me, does this make me a Mucci-Mucci-Mucci, or do I get elevated to the next level in the PUCCI honours list?

You may have lost your mind, but I have lost my heart. The only winner in all of this is HI.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 4:00 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
Miss Sunrise, I'm pleased to be able to confirm that me and the boyf are double fronted Georgian in Dulwich, with an historic apartment in the Dalt Via part of Ibiza old town, complete with a roof terrace for 50. We are both professionals and our only outgoings are two gorgeous little pussy cats. What others spend on school fees, we spend on ourselves. We also have staff in the form of a Polish house boy.

Depending on what you're looking for in a man, I do think you may have more luck finding it with Phil. Hugs and kisses, but no tongues, VC10 Boy
Old Oct 12, 2006, 6:08 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
PUCCI - Your forgiving nature knows no bounds. Thank you.

As this is the third time you have conferred Muccihoood upon me, does this make me a Mucci-Mucci-Mucci, or do I get elevated to the next level in the PUCCI honours list?

You may have lost your mind, but I have lost my heart. The only winner in all of this is HI.
Pass the sick bowl

I am beginning to doubt the value of Mucci-ness. Since I was awarded Mucci I haven't seen any more respect shown from FAs and CSDs - I was led to believe that anyone that was a Mucci was treated as the next level above Premier
Old Oct 12, 2006, 7:22 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Is this what this thread is really all about?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...546725,00.html
Old Oct 12, 2006, 8:18 am
Original Poster

Is this what this thread is really all about?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...546725,00.html
Yes. Now I am sorry if I have re-appointed you as a Mucci - I had actually drummed you out of the ranks at Sheep's insistence for the following reasons

1) You had a wife and never told me until I was in your thrall

2) You were consorting with BAGoldBoy (who is about to be stripped of Mucci status for effrontery, insolence and ingratitude)

3) I felt like it

you are re-instated as I am powerless to do anything about it! You are forgiven and I return you to your wife (if she will have you) irrevokeably.

There - now off to the crew call.
Old Oct 12, 2006, 10:30 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President

2) You were consorting with BAGoldBoy (who is about to be stripped of Mucci status for effrontery, insolence and ingratitude)
Pucci Old Gal IIRC once appointed as a Mucci one cannot have the title removed - I believe that was one of your rules
Old Oct 12, 2006, 1:15 pm
Suspended

Sundance - Darling - Don't do it. He's not worth it! He's two timing you - no I think that he is three timing you. He's playing with our affections and using his financial muscle top try and coerce us. The Bounder!
Pucci sweetie - don't worry I didn't jump (though I can think of worse places to do so). You're right he's a two-timer, or three or four timer come to that. He had us fooled with that six-figure salary and the Tara Plantation!! Bounder doesn't even cover it!! Not only that, he asked if I'd found a Donald Trump clone - as if I'd want a billionaire that has such a bad haircut!!

Originally Posted by VC10Boy
Miss Sunrise, I'm pleased to be able to confirm that me and the boyf are double fronted Georgian in Dulwich, with an historic apartment in the Dalt Via part of Ibiza old town, complete with a roof terrace for 50. We are both professionals and our only outgoings are two gorgeous little pussy cats. What others spend on school fees, we spend on ourselves. We also have staff in the form of a Polish house boy.

Depending on what you're looking for in a man, I do think you may have more luck finding it with Phil. Hugs and kisses, but no tongues, VC10 Boy
VC10Boy sounds far nicer, living in Dulwich with his two pussy cats - as a puss lover myself, that's done it for me. Hey, there's even an apartment in Ibeefa too!! Hugs and kisses are great VC10Boy, my honey can provide the rest

Oh well, time to go - I hear Boca Raton and Palm Beach calling out to me!!
Old Oct 13, 2006, 2:36 am

More Poochie than Gucci!

Thought this sad affair had hit the news -no I'm not calling you a dog- Pucci!!
Headline in today's Daily Mail (read it over someone's shoulder -honestly guv ) but it turns out not to be about you after all even though it is accompanied by a rather attractive leggy brunette with not a hit of 'fake bake' (which is more how I imagine you -not this brassy blonde that Smirnoff described) -its about 'Pet a Porter' -dress your dog in Vivienne Westwood and Ben de Lisi (and Pucci?)
Sorry Sunrisegirl, that VC10Boy has dashed your hopes - I saw it coming but I just didn't know how to tell you -mind you a double fronted detached house in Dulwich a terrace for 50 in Ibeefa and a Polish (or should that be polish) houseboy would have been nice
Old Oct 13, 2006, 3:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
Pucci Old Gal IIRC once appointed as a Mucci one cannot have the title removed - I believe that was one of your rules
Rules are made to be broken, I make the rules, and Pucci rules OK?

I will not rise to the Old Gal soubriquet (had you scuttling to the Library for a Dictionary as you certainly do not have one in your digs) - suffice to say that Phil is rehabilitated. You have some way to go.
Old Oct 13, 2006, 3:16 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Rules are made to be broken, I make the rules, and Pucci rules OK?

I will not rise to the Old Gal soubriquet (had you scuttling to the Library for a Dictionary as you certainly do not have one in your digs) - suffice to say that Phil is rehabilitated. You have some way to go.
Pucci you cannot change the rules at your whim, after all we're not married As for Phil all I can say is that he crumbled before your vicious onslaught and has run away with his tail between his legs.

Also how did you know I had been to the Library - it's in the west wing of chez BAGoldBoy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.