Wiki Posts
Search

a different Coop miles&more promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2007, 7:31 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
they were overhelmed with about 10 times more Maerkli cards in the last few days than what was the average per day before and it may very well take 4 weeks now until miles post.
Old Sep 3, 2007, 8:33 am

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by Rudi
they were overhelmed with about 10 times more Maerkli cards in the last few days than what was the average per day before and it may very well take 4 weeks now until miles post.
That's probably why they were imploring people to exchange their cards early - to avoid exactly this sort of situation. It appears few people listened.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 1:31 am

Programs: LH/LX
Originally Posted by alex0683de
That's probably why they were imploring people to exchange their cards early - to avoid exactly this sort of situation. It appears few people listened.
I avoided the last two weeks and had no problem to turn in 100 cards in total.
Old Sep 4, 2007, 2:50 am

Programs: LX
I have no idea how many Märkli-Cards have been transferred into Miles but at least here in Basel at the COOP City Pfauen they "only" exchanged 800 Märkli-Cards into Miles within August.

Does anyone have an idea on how may Märkli-Cards have been transferred throughout the entire promotion?
Old Sep 5, 2007, 1:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

today my last Märkli-cards posted as miles (my wife did bring them to Coop City Bellevue Zürich on August-23rd).

(Greetings from the US Tennis Open in New York: tonight in about 5 hours live @ Roddick-Federer).
Old Sep 9, 2007, 7:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA *S, Hyatt DIA, *W/IC Plat, HH Gold, A3 *G, Sixt Plat
How was the US Open, Rudi?
Old Sep 9, 2007, 9:36 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SASfan
How was the US Open, Rudi?
just GREAT (I am so lucky, that now, having any time I wish to be there live, my contrymen plays so extremely well.)

For details please read the US Open tread in OMNI.

And now, after sipping 'victory'-champagne I am flying (a sidetrip) to SFO to see 'my' 49ers playing the season Opener on Monday night.
Old Sep 10, 2007, 2:15 am

just GREAT (I am so lucky, that now, having any time I wish to be there live, my contrymen plays so extremely well.)
Heard you talking on DRS 3 saturday...
Old Nov 3, 2007, 11:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Fascinating!

Rudi, what is the total number of miles you have earned with coop points?
Old Nov 3, 2007, 12:02 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Punki
Fascinating!

Rudi, what is the total number of miles you have earned with coop points?
well, after already having booked many flights (most of them in first-class, the Vancouver one 'only' in business-class as AC doesn't offer first) for late 2007 (Shanghai: Tennis Masters, Vancouver/Whistler: skiing, San Francisco in December for X-MAS shopping) and 2008 (Melbourne: Australian Tennis Open, Beijing: Olympic Games, New York: US Tennis Open) I still/again have right now > 4 Million miles in my ownmiles&more account. My wife Gisela that way has about 500'000 miles, my 2 daughters Maria and Susanna and their husbands/partners Marc and Ramun each have between 500''000 and 850'000 miles, and my brothers Wolfram and Ludwig and their wifes Ruth and Kathy each have > 1 Million miles in their respective miles&more accounts.

I 'hate' it, that my 6 months old first grandson Yannick is only allowed to open a miles&more account at the age of 2 years ...

if I include Coop Superpoints that I transfered into miles of other family members and members of the management of our family wine business and also some FlyerTalk-friends, since the start of such promotions 4 years ago: it is over 65 Million Superpoints for myselfs and others I managed to get through trading Coop Superpoints (Trading/Buying/selling Coop Superpoints is absolutly ok, and so is transferring Coop Superpoints into any miles&more account - contrary to trading/buying/sellling miles later, which I don't recommend to do to anybody).

Last edited by Rudi; Nov 3, 2007 at 12:12 pm
Old Nov 3, 2007, 3:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
I am soooooooooooo jealous. Even more than usual.
Old Nov 4, 2007, 12:46 pm

Programs: LH
Talking Totaly agree

Originally Posted by Punki
I am soooooooooooo jealous. Even more than usual.
Me tooooooooooo
Old Nov 4, 2007, 1:04 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
Originally Posted by Hennessy
Heard you talking on DRS 3 saturday...
talking about what? Miles or sport? Is it worth to search the archive on drs3.ch?
Old Nov 5, 2007, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
talking about what? Miles or sport? Is it worth to search the archive on drs3.ch?
Sports only, not worth to search through the archives, except if you want to hear Rudi.
Old Nov 5, 2007, 8:01 am

I 'hate' it, that my 6 months old first grandson Yannick is only allowed to open a miles&more account at the age of 2 years ...
Quite strange, when my daughter was born in 2004, I opened an Swiss TC account for her at the age of 3 days....

No problems when Swiss TC changed into M&M, all her points went to the new account automaticaly...... she is now M&M FT at the age of 3......

Maybe you should open an account with another *star partner and then switch it.... to M&M in CH

kooks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.