Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Atlanta Airport:Sheraton or Westin

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2001, 2:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, Marriott Ambassador/Lifetime Titanium, Accor Silver, Club Carlson Gold, BW Diamond
Atlanta Airport:Sheraton or Westin

Got a one night stay in Atlanta in June. Using SPG points. Both are Category 2.

Can someone offer a recommendation of one over the other? Having done a search of the board using search term "Atlanta" I'm prepared not to expect too much from any property there
Old Apr 18, 2001, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fly UA MM 1K, Sleep Hyatt & IHG, Hertzer. 2022 Flyertalk Fantasy Football Champion
I stayed at the Sheraton Atlanta Airport in October - my room was awesome! i didn't ask for an upgrade, they did it automatically. I got a full size 3 room suite with 3 walls of windows, full size sofa, 3 lounge chairs, full size conference/dining table, fax/copy machine, 2 TVs, balcony & a King size bed.

It was all good with me
Old Apr 19, 2001, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
I've stayed at both, and as a Platinum with Starwood, I was placed in a 'nice' room on the Club Floor. The Westin Atlanta Airport is one of the few Westins with a Club floor. That Club is larger than the Sheraton Airport-but the food was good at both. There is an honor bar at both, and I would give the slight edge to the Westin, if only for the 'heavenly bed'. The Westin also has a choice of restaurants (a fancy expensive one and a casual lobby bar type), they also have a 'take out' pizza/ fast food cart in the lobby. While the Sheraton has one bar/restaurant with a daily buffet along with a casual restaurant menu.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.