Search

Roll-Over Tier Points

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2024, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Meh
Roll-Over Tier Points

Admin - feel free to merge wherever.

My a/c rolled over and my understanding was tier points since April 1st would be counted, 640 of which I have. My tier points right now = 0.
I presume this is the infamous BA catching up...or not?
Old May 9, 2024, 1:32 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by stevie
Admin - feel free to merge wherever.

My a/c rolled over and my understanding was tier points since April 1st would be counted, 640 of which I have. My tier points right now = 0.
I presume this is the infamous BA catching up...or not?
Yes. As with anything BA related, be patient and give the system time to catch up. Nothing happens overnight unfortunately.
stevie likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 1:46 am

Actually, ignore me.

Last edited by Ldnn1; May 9, 2024 at 1:53 am
Old May 9, 2024, 1:48 am

Programs: British Airways Executive Club (Silver) | AVIS Preferred | World of Hyatt | Marriott Bonvoy
I recall BA saying that these would appear automatically upon the new tier membership year and that their system was "ready" for the change. BA IT *cough cough*. It's also reflecting as 0 for me so I have logged in a complaint (I had 10 TPs that were flown in May that didn't roll over).
Old May 9, 2024, 1:51 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
They should roll-over on the 14th day after the year end i.e. 22nd of the month and display on your account.
This will show your transition/shortened year total.

Last edited by crazy8534; May 9, 2024 at 3:57 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.