Search

Ritz Carlton Guest Recognition Program

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2002, 3:48 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Ritz Carlton Guest Recognition Program

Apparently each Ritz Carlton has its own guest recognition program. There was some discussion of this in the Let's Get a Ritz Forum thread. Please share your experiences here.
Old May 10, 2002, 7:54 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
On checking in to the PHL R-C, my SO was told that they are starting to look at stays on a chainwide basis.
Old May 10, 2002, 10:10 am

Programs: UA plat (1 mm miler) ; AA plat (2 mm miler); Marriott lifetime Titanium
I stay regularly at the Ritz in Seoul. While the service is great (I think regardless of frequency), I don't feel there is much in terms of guest recognition.

There is a always a note from the GM in my room with a very small amenity (e.g. chocolate, coasters, a couple of cookies). I never get an upgraded room.

However, I do get the feeling that they would do their best to accommodate me in a sold out situation. I don't really have any complaints, the service is up to the standards of what I'd expect from a truly first class hotel. However, some greater level of recognition as a frequent guest would probably increase my loyalty to the hotel and RC in general.
Old May 13, 2002, 12:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

See similar discussion in Mariott forum:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum63/HTML/001708.html
Old Jul 15, 2002, 4:17 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

<bump>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.