Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Question RE: Double Points on Hotel Folio

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2004, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Free Agent

I just checked a recent hotel stay on the website and I saw the following line on the point breakdown. What is CRM? Thanks guys!

CRM EMAIL DBL PTS 1,120
Old Dec 20, 2004, 9:04 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Condition One
I just checked a recent hotel stay on the website and I saw the following line on the point breakdown. What is CRM? Thanks guys!

CRM EMAIL DBL PTS 1,120
You should have recieved an e-mail from HH advising that you will receive double HH base points on all stays starting in November till the end of Feb or is it March?? This of course is in addition to the pre-selected point/miles preferences you had selected in your profile.
One thing I was surprised about was getting double the 250 points for the rental car partner.

mike
Old Dec 20, 2004, 10:32 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Originally Posted by MIKESILV
One thing I was surprised about was getting double the 250 points for the rental car partner.
I belive that is actaully a seperate national promotion.
Old Dec 20, 2004, 10:37 pm
Original Poster

Yes, I was surprised to see double points with National as well. I didn't receive the double base points email though...and I didn't receive double points on a stay ending Nov 18th so I figured that I wasn't targetted.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 1:53 am
cjd

Yes, I was surprised to see double points with National as well. I didn't receive the double base points email though...and I didn't receive double points on a stay ending Nov 18th so I figured that I wasn't targetted.
I got the "Double Points" e-mail on Nov 25th, so presumably the offer started about then.
Old Dec 21, 2004, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Damn my overly aggresive SPAM filter! And to think of all the trouble I went through to get signed up for the 3/5/7 promo too! Now that's what I call double dipping
Old Dec 23, 2004, 2:14 pm

Programs: HH Gld, MR Plt, PC Plt, AA Plt, CO Gld, Amtrk S+

CRM EMAIL DBL PTS 1,120
BTW, CRM stands for "Customer Relationship Management". The term is typically used internally to refer to any point of contact between a company and its customers.
Old Dec 24, 2004, 4:55 am

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
was this targetted
Old Dec 24, 2004, 6:42 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by martinplas
was this targetted
Appears to be, I got the e-mail and during a telephone conversation with HHonors found out that I was so registered.

mike
Old Dec 24, 2004, 8:28 am

Programs: Starwood Gold, HH Diamond,Hyatt Diamond
well it cant hurt to call and check

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.