Search

Mileage Levels for Emirates Tickets

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2005, 2:48 am
Original Poster
Marriott 10+ Badge

Programs: LH SEN***, Bonvoy LT Titanium
Mileage Levels for Emirates Tickets

I have this strange feeling I have asked this before, but I cannot find my posting. Anyway....here it goes (again?)

I see in the chart that it is possible to fly from several countries in the Middle East for 10,000 Delta Miles return.

Now from the chart it is not clear to me if I can also connect in the UAE. In other words is the 10,000 miles award only for awards between the UAE and the small list of countries?

For my example I would like to fly from Bahrain to Muscat. The connection would be in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, both UAE. Would I need one or two 10,000 mile award tickets to do this?
Old Jan 16, 2005, 4:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Ambassador/LTP, Nat'l Exec Elite, LEYE Gold
Yes, I looked into a US-Dubai ticket and the rep told me that all Emirates award tix are into or out of Dubai only, and all connections require two tickets.

Your flights are short, but 20,000 miles still isn't bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.