Community
Wiki Posts
Search

preferred jfk area hilton hotels

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2005, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

preferred jfk area hilton hotels

I'll have a 20 hour stopover at JFK in May arriving at 2120 hrs and departing at 1850 next day.I'd like to stay at an airport hotel and travel downtown via public transport.
I see that the doubletrre club jfk and the hilton garden inn jfk have good rates but would be grateful for your advice re the proximity of their shuttle service to the airtrain station etc . I'd like to maximise the time we can spend in the city.
Ozflier

Last edited by ozflier; Jan 18, 2005 at 2:45 pm
Old Jan 18, 2005, 3:11 pm
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Just got back from a weekend at the Courtyard by Marriott at JFK - it is next door to the HGI on Conduit Ave.

It was about a 7-10 min drive from the Airtrain station where they do hotel pickups to the hotel. There are free phones at the stations to call for pickup, but if you happen to have a cell/calling card/$.50 it might be good to call from the terminal so you don't have to wait too long.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.