Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Does NWA offer e-cert's during summer, if so how do you get one?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2005, 8:52 pm
Original Poster

How do you obtain an e-certificate for summer travel in the US that does not expire by jun 15? Does NWA always have e-cert's during the summer? Is it that they only issue them a month or so before you have to use them? I am trying to bring my kids down for the second half of summer at 4 tickets are very expensive. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks....

Last edited by timpjc; Apr 27, 2005 at 8:58 pm
Old Apr 27, 2005, 9:11 pm

Summer is peak leisure travel time, and NW rarely issues zone certs for such peak periods. There are PD925 $-off coupons out there that are good through 9/30/05, but I don't know of any zone certs good past 6/15. Look for more zone certs in the fall.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.