Celebrity sightings on SQ?

Old Jun 3, 2005, 4:00 am
Original Poster

Celebrity sightings on SQ?

ive seen fann wong in 2A
Old Jun 3, 2005, 4:56 am

I've seen the up and coming new action film star Nick Goh in 59E

or was it Jackie Chan in 4A once (cannot be 100% sure it was him though)
Old Jun 3, 2005, 4:59 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
hey guys,
i'm italian.... please explain me who are them

thanks
cheers
Old Jun 3, 2005, 5:17 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold / BA GGL&CCR
This was a while ago, but I remember seeing Elizabeth Taylor in First Class about 7-8 years ago (I think she went because Michael Jackson was having a breakdown somewhere...surprise surprise). And there was Renee Zellweger when she was out promoting the original Bridget Jones movie in Tokyo.
Old Jun 3, 2005, 9:24 pm

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
Originally Posted by mclaren19
ive seen fann wong in 2A
Read somewhere that she would only date (or marry) someone who can afford at least Raffles Class tix and leather (no canvas) Hermes Birkin bag for her.
Old Jun 3, 2005, 10:58 pm

Originally Posted by StarG
Read somewhere that she would only date (or marry) someone who can afford at least Raffles Class tix and leather (no canvas) Hermes Birkin bag for her.
That explains all the old, balding and fat dudes she's been seen with...
Old Jun 4, 2005, 8:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by uhoo
That explains all the old, balding and fat dudes she's been seen with...
aahahaha agreed.
Old Jun 4, 2005, 6:34 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
Seen StarG, KiwiFlyer, and sailaway75 on inaugural flights SIN-EWR-SIN last year Well, I have seen many Indonesian celebrities. Can Vice President of Nigeria or Kenya be considered as celebrity sightings? How about the Dutch Defense Minister?
Old Jun 5, 2005, 7:21 am

Programs: SQ TPP28, CX DM, DL P, GA CB, WOH LGLOB, HH D, MB G, Hertz P
Slightly OT: I heard from my SQ contact that the criteria for a pax to be considered as a VIP and noted as one on the PNR is very strict.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 9:02 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Yeah, action star Nick Goh, I heard he is on SQ quite often, always with a good sense of humor. You better watch out for him. He is really kind and will even give you a signature.
Old Jun 5, 2005, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by flamboyant 1
Yeah, action star Nick Goh, I heard he is on SQ quite often, always with a good sense of humor. You better watch out for him. He is really kind and will even give you a signature.
yeah, but who wants his autograph anyway? Watched his last two movies and they suck big time. I could swear he wears a toupee.
Old Jun 6, 2005, 5:42 am

Who is this "Nick Goh"? Is he some inside joke that I'm not getting? Google and IMDB don't turn up anything..
BTW, paffendorf, Fann Wong's a Singaporean actress, you can see her in Shanghai Knights alongside Jackie Chan, who's a Hong Kong action movie star..
Old Jun 6, 2005, 6:39 am

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Ah, thanks for clarifying this Jackie Chan dude, I think I have seen him break other peoples bones. Very quick moves he has, not as relaxed and witty, humorous and smart as Nick Goh though who really is the big star. But he keeps a low profile and downplays his personality so that not everyone in Asia is bothering him, therefore you had no luck on your web search.
Old Jun 6, 2005, 7:01 am

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Originally Posted by uhoo
Who is this "Nick Goh"? Is he some inside joke that I'm not getting? Google and IMDB don't turn up anything..

I nearly ruined my office PC with a cup of coffee when I read that. ^
Old Jun 6, 2005, 9:36 am

Agree with MAN Flyer, This was as funny as our beloved actor is himself in natura.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.