Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Gerber trip for 4 to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place, 48US, 1x, dl11/14/05

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gerber trip for 4 to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place, 48US, 1x, dl11/14/05

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2005, 8:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire

https://www.gerber.com/getaway2

Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the Continental United States, who are 18 years of age or older, as of September 15, 2005.

How to Enter: Sweepstakes begins 9:00:01 A.M. ET on September 15, 2005, and ends at 11:59:59 A.M. ET on November 14, 2005. You may enter online by visiting www.gerber.com. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 A.M. ET on November 14, 2005. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address (note from Outoftown...thank you note states daily entry)

Prizes and Approximate Retail Values: Grand Prize (2): A 4-day/3-night trip for four (4) to the SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens® or Sesame Place® park of winner's choice. SeaWorld® Adventure Parks are located in Orlando, FL; San Antonio, TX and San Diego, CA; Busch Gardens® parks are located in Tampa Bay, FL and Williamsburg, VA and Sesame Place® is located in Langhorne, PA. Trip includes round-trip coach class air transportation for four (4) from the major airport nearest winner's residence to the major airport closest to the park of winner's choice; four (4) days rental car (qualified drivers only); standard hotel accommodations for four (4) (one room, quad occupancy), and 3-day park admission for four (4) people. The approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $3,200.
Old Oct 25, 2005, 9:28 am

This one won't let me enter without being pregnant or having a new baby. ("Enter date of birth of..."). I'd like the trip, but some things just can't be done!
Old Oct 25, 2005, 1:46 pm

Programs: HH Gold
That required field on the form is contrary to the eligability requirements in the rules, which state it is open to any resident of legal age. I sent Gerber an email to let them know.

Last edited by jophilpo; Oct 25, 2005 at 1:50 pm
Old Oct 25, 2005, 4:36 pm

I did same, and they are going to "contact" me. I'll post when they tell me what they've figured out.
Old Oct 25, 2005, 8:32 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
What's wrong with stating the baby's birthdate as 12/30/06 as I did?

There are enough errors in the rules of contests that I don't bother following up. One other one I posted yesterday stated single entry in the rules, but the web page thank you posting stated to enter again tomorrow!
Old Oct 26, 2005, 8:00 am

I thought of that too--but it would be a real miracle
Old Nov 7, 2005, 9:27 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Received a reply from Gerber

"Please accept our apologies regarding the delay in our response to you.

The information we received regarding the sweepstakes is that the birth date field must be filled in. You may choose any date you would like. "

Looks like I've now managed to break several laws of nature, and I'm expecting, due 12/31/06
Old Nov 8, 2005, 7:04 am

I actually got a machine message fro a live person, who told me to pick any of the future birthdates, and to not click for coupons. At least they got back to me!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.