Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website revamped!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2005, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Website revamped!

It looks like the site has been revamped. It has nice functionalities like checking availability of award seats on Star Alliance or other partner airlines. Previously, I think you could only check availability of NH flights.

Nice improvements.

My report is about the Japanese site. www.ana.co.jp

Don't know if the English-language site has been revamped as well.
Old Dec 14, 2005, 12:43 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by Chiangi
It looks like the site has been revamped. It has nice functionalities like checking availability of award seats on Star Alliance or other partner airlines. Previously, I think you could only check availability of NH flights.

Nice improvements.

My report is about the Japanese site. www.ana.co.jp

Don't know if the English-language site has been revamped as well.
The entry page to the english site is the same, but the award booking tools have been revamped. The ability to search on specific partners is VERY useful and will help tremendously when trying to redeem UA miles (since they have no search tool available).
Old Dec 18, 2005, 8:23 am
Original Poster

PNR-specific itineraries now available

I don't know how many enhancements they have made but this is a great one IMHO. JL has long offered this functionality. Now you can view all the itineraries linked to your ANA Mileage Club number even booked via travel agents.

Last edited by Chiangi; Dec 18, 2005 at 8:25 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.