Mexicana F. great service

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2006, 5:16 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Thumbs up Mexicana F. great service

Well I dont know how others flew on Mexicana before and have bad service, but I fly a few times a year with them, and never had a problem.

On the most recent flight, I flew ORD-MEX-ZLO on Dec 26th. At ORD, they oversold 2 spots (as any airlines would do high-season) and I volunteered to be switched to the ORD-GDL flight. They put me in F, gave me a $600 voucher, the main person in charge took care of the lugg and everything went nice (I did volunteer). Service was good. The FAs were friendly, food was OK, and the seats are comfy. Back from ZLO-MEX-ORD at MEX I went up to the desk, and I asked if I can up to F. The GA took my BP, and gave me 1C. No miles used, nothing. The Fas on board were real nice, asking every F pass. if everything is good, any extra pillows, etc. If there is enough food, drinks. They gave you new glasses everytime even if you got the same drink, and always had a smile. They even joked around with some passengers. I loved their service, nothing really to complain. Maybe I was on a good flight, but never had any problems.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.