Search

Non-skyteam codeshares and level miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2006, 5:04 am
tlr
Original Poster

Programs: AF/KL Dark Grey, LH SEN
Non-skyteam codeshares and level miles

Maybe we should turn this into a sticky thread.

Some experiences and informations:

The LUX-PAR flight (operated by Luxair) gives level miles when booked under an AF flight number.

According to Flying Blue Luxembourg, MH-operated flights don't give level miles, even when booked under a KL flight number. Information in various threads here is contradictory on this.

According to Flying Blue Luxembourg, QF-operated flights don't give level miles, even when booked under an AF flight number. Information in various threads here indicates that this information is wrong, and the QF-operated flights actually do give level miles.
Old Jan 25, 2006, 5:12 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Yes, the AF codeshares operated by LG do count for status. So do the AF codeshares operated by OS.

Pre June 6th, the AF codeshares operated by AY also counted for status.

In one of his posts, flyaircanada mentioned that AF codeshares operated by MK would not count for status. Has anyone had personal experience to confirm this ?
Old Jan 25, 2006, 5:17 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
I can confirm that level miles are awarded on RO-operated, AF-coded codeshared flights.

(Mind you, they're about to join Skyteam anyway...)
Old Jan 25, 2006, 7:18 am

Originally Posted by JOUY31
Pre June 6th, the AF codeshares operated by AY also counted for status.
Finnair flights with AF code continue to give both award and level miles. A collegue of mine can also confirm that AF domestic flights within Finland give both level and award miles even in cases when the flights are operated by Aero Airlines on behalf of Finnair (Finnair's Estonian partner, Finnair owns 49 % of the shares).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.