JFK Hotel advice sought

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Hotel advice sought

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2006, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat / OWE (Lifetime Gold), Aeroplan SE, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Avis Pres't Circle
JFK Hotel advice sought

I should be very grateful for any advice on a JFK hotel, based on the following parameters:

Arrive JFK at 9.30pm on a Thursday night
Departing JFK the next day at midday

Hotel requirements - as hassle free as possible getting to/from JFK, clean, internet access so I can do some work. I am a Starwood devotee, and I see that there doesn't appear to be an SPG property there. Is it worthwhile schlepping to the Sheraton LGA?

Ordinarily I would go into Manhattan, but I am keen to maximise sleeping and working, so I would like to stick close by to JFK.

I tried searching the forums, but the results of my search were not that helpful.

Many thanks
Old Apr 17, 2006, 10:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
There's a new Hilton Garden Inn at Kennedy.

Also... http://www.panynj.gov/aviation/jfkhotelsframe.htm
This is a listing of JFK hotels.

I wouldn't schlep to the Sheraton. FYI, that part of Queens is a Korean neighborhood. Only reason to go is to 'get a feel' of the area.

Dan
Old Apr 18, 2006, 2:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat / OWE (Lifetime Gold), Aeroplan SE, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, Avis Pres't Circle
Many thanks, Dan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.