Search

recent status match?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2007, 1:44 am
Original Poster
Mandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: Airline Programs
recent status match?

I am AA Plat and United 1P (exec. prem) and will be flying a lot out of EWR which will change my travel to Continental. any recent status match success, and is the Fax on the main page of Stauts Match Page current?

THANKS
Old Feb 2, 2007, 3:17 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Got a status match this month (based on LH) - worked just fine. I called the OnePass service center, they gave me a mailing address where I had to send a hard copy of my card and statement to.
Old Feb 2, 2007, 7:51 am
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
I am also AA Plat flying out of EWR and was considering switching to CO (simple reason being a 3 or 4 hour trip instead of 4 or 8 hours due to connections). I wanted to confirm that if I elect the match now versus summer when my CO gold expire Feb 08 or Feb 09?
Old Feb 5, 2007, 11:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
Originally Posted by koje581
....and is the Fax on the main page of Stauts Match Page current?

THANKS
Where can this page be located?
Old Feb 7, 2007, 6:39 am
Original Member

Programs: AAMM & PLT; UA Gold, DL Silver, Marriott LT Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz #1 Gold Club
CO has a really long memory....I did the match years ago and tried again...but alas while the were extremely nice, I was reminded that its a once in a lifetime benefit - thus I cant do the match again. No problems on my end as rules are rules. I guess I will continue with AA and roll onto Lifetime Platinum. The thing is I can easily make atleast Silver on CO, however, as a non elite they always stick me all the way in the back.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 8:33 am
Les

Programs: CO Platinum
CO matched my United 1K with CO platinum last month. After I faxed in my United statement from 2006, CO responded within 24 hours. Needless to say, I was pleased. After taking my first CO round trip in F and BF, I was extremely pleased.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 12:52 pm

Programs: United 1K, Delta Platinum, LY Maybe:)
Lightbulb Status match

Status match can be done sending a fax to 832 235-2713 One Pass Service Center ATTN: One Pass Match Program. They usually respond in less than 24 hours. If you already matched a few years ago I see no reason why not to open a new account and match this account. You should be able to transfer the points from your old account if you have less than 50,000. Even if not, CO doesn't have a 1M program, so there's no reason why not to have 2 accounts. (just get new flights in the new one and use rewards from the old one until it's down to 50,000points and then merge it with the new one.) Kind'a sneaky but should work.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 3:01 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by oresh
Status match can be done sending a fax to 832 235-2713 One Pass Service Center ATTN: One Pass Match Program. They usually respond in less than 24 hours. If you already matched a few years ago I see no reason why not to open a new account and match this account. You should be able to transfer the points from your old account if you have less than 50,000. Even if not, CO doesn't have a 1M program, so there's no reason why not to have 2 accounts. (just get new flights in the new one and use rewards from the old one until it's down to 50,000points and then merge it with the new one.) Kind'a sneaky but should work.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I will stay with AA. If I do not make Platinum this year on AA, I may switch to CO as I can make Silver within 3-4 months if my current travel pattern continues.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 3:04 pm

Programs: UAL 1K
Does one need to have a base CO Onepass account set up when requesting the match, or can they open an account and status match in one move?

Thanks
Old Mar 20, 2007, 6:19 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by plenoach
Does one need to have a base CO Onepass account set up when requesting the match, or can they open an account and status match in one move?

Thanks
Why not just open up the OP account and remove all doubt?
Old Mar 20, 2007, 8:14 pm

Programs: CO, UA, who cares what level, that doesn't make me special, now does it?
Originally Posted by Les
CO matched my United 1K with CO platinum last month. After I faxed in my United statement from 2006, CO responded within 24 hours. Needless to say, I was pleased. After taking my first CO round trip in F and BF, I was extremely pleased.
Checkin as close to the 24 hour mark as you can, all unoccupied elite seats as well as exit rows open up. I jsut got switched to exit row for flights tomorrow.
Old Mar 20, 2007, 8:26 pm

Programs: OnePass Plat;Delta Flying Col/MM;HiltonGold;MarriottGold;HyattPlat
Originally Posted by jamflyer
CO has a really long memory....I did the match years ago and tried again...but alas while the were extremely nice, I was reminded that its a once in a lifetime benefit - thus I cant do the match again. No problems on my end as rules are rules. I guess I will continue with AA and roll onto Lifetime Platinum. The thing is I can easily make atleast Silver on CO, however, as a non elite they always stick me all the way in the back.
Jam,,, being non-elite is not the only way to get stuck in the back of the plane. I have been Plat for 5 straight years,, and while the first few found me up front about 90% of the time, that dropped to about 50 last year, and 14% this year. Upper elite on CO does not get you to the front of the plane. I would just try and match with another airline. Though I am not a Worldperks member, I have a 100% upgrade rate on NW. While NW BF is not as good as CO, it beats the Sh%t out of their coach product. I no longer consider upgrades as a perk for CO platinum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.