Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2006, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Worldperks
Question One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

Does anyone know of any one site that you can track the miles and for all of your flight/hotel/other programs? I'm tired of trying to remember all of the numbers and passwords for each site!

I have looked at points.com, but they don't have all of the airlines and hotels that I frequently use.

Other suggestions?

Thanks!
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:10 am

Programs: Subway Punch Card / 8 subs collected to date!
Originally Posted by dougvb
Does anyone know of any one site that you can track the miles and for all of your flight/hotel/other programs? I'm tired of trying to remember all of the numbers and passwords for each site!

I have looked at points.com, but they don't have all of the airlines and hotels that I frequently use.

Other suggestions?

Thanks!

http://www.usatoday.deskport.biz/
Old Aug 28, 2006, 10:43 am

www.mileagemanager.com
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by Getiton
I like the option that this reminds you if your miles are about to expire.
Anything like this thats free? Sorry, I'm cheap
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:15 am
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
My guess is that you need to be a Fidelity customer, but they have a great service called Full View. You enter your credit card, frequent flyer, etc info just once (user names, passwords, etc). Then log onto Fidelity and it shows you a summary for all your accounts. You just click once to Log In and it redirects you to the applicable frequent flyer or credit card website. I have been using it for years and really like it.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 11:27 am

Programs: Peon in all
http://www.mileport.com/

by frequentflier.com
Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by the_traveler
http://www.mileport.com/

by frequentflier.com
Any free tools out there that keeps track of when your miles are about to expire?

Last edited by Motor City; Aug 28, 2006 at 12:17 pm
Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:12 pm

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by fti
My guess is that you need to be a Fidelity customer, but they have a great service called Full View. You enter your credit card, frequent flyer, etc info just once (user names, passwords, etc). Then log onto Fidelity and it shows you a summary for all your accounts. You just click once to Log In and it redirects you to the applicable frequent flyer or credit card website. I have been using it for years and really like it.
Thanx fti.

I was not aware of "Fidelity - Full View"
I'll check it out now.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:22 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by luvagator
I was not aware of "Fidelity - Full View"
I'll check it out now.
This service is powered by Yodlee, and you can get the most recent product (with support for more sites, but also perhaps a few extra bugs) by going direct to the source...

Check out Yodlee's MoneyCenter. This allows you to keep track of your miles, hotel points, AND all your financial accounts. Fidelity Full View is powered by an older version of the Yodlee engine - somewhat more stable but with fewer features and fewer accounts supported.

Choose whichever you like!
Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, Alitalia Confiscated iPod Club
http://www.yodlee.com is pretty convenient..
Old Aug 28, 2006, 12:54 pm

Is there any difference between USA TODAY Mile Tracker and MilePort? They appear to be the same.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 1:50 pm

Programs: Peon in all
Originally Posted by msaks
Is there any difference between USA TODAY Mile Tracker and MilePort? They appear to be the same.
They are very similar, but (IMHO) I prefer MilePort. It seems to support more programs - and it is from FrequentFlier.com!

I have both, and like MilePort better!
Old Aug 28, 2006, 3:06 pm

Programs: UA; Amtrak
Originally Posted by fti
My guess is that you need to be a Fidelity customer, but they have a great service called Full View.
Bank of America has a similar service called My Portfolio (Yodlee is the underlying software). I have it free with my checking account.
Old Aug 28, 2006, 3:40 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by choster
Bank of America has a similar service called My Portfolio (Yodlee is the underlying software). I have it free with my checking account.
Many banks license the Yodlee service, actually. HSBC, T. Rowe Price, etc. You can see the full list of banks/brokerages here. But, the MoneyCenter service directly on Yodlee.com (see link a few posts up) will have the newest version of the software (with the newest bugs, too ).
Old Aug 29, 2006, 3:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
When a bank or Fidelity or someone licenses the Yodlee product, are they using Yodlee's servers or their own?

If I sign up for one of these products, it seems as though Fidelity has a lot less incentive to hose me than Yodlee, and might be more apt to reimburse me in case I somehow lose a zillion FF miles to fraud.

Last edited by toomanybooks; Aug 29, 2006 at 3:20 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.