under 1,500 posts for now

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2006, 10:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
under 1,500 posts for now

Hi all,

I just make 1,500 posts for me on FT. I have been enjoy with you on the posting by Forum for while and but, I don't often to usually on the FT. Sometime when I have spent more time to understand for my communication skills is getting better. I am always to know with the airlines and else to do about information on FT. Thanks all!

Regards

PS. Also, I am taking Reading Improvement class at PVCC for 2 time weekly on Tuesday & Thursday. I have been some homework and I have tutoring who came over at my house for 2 times of week. Thanks again!
Old Aug 30, 2006, 10:46 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Originally Posted by N830MH
Hi all,

I just make 1,500 posts for me on FT. I have been enjoy with you on the posting by Forum for while and but, I don't often to usually on the FT. Sometime when I have spent more time to understand for my communication skills is getting better. I am always to know with the airlines and else to do about information on FT. Thanks all!

Regards
Congratulations to you, N830MH on 1500 posts ^ You are a great asset to Flyertalk and I am happy that FT has helped you improve your communication skills. FT is a better place because of you. Thanks for your many contributions.
O2K
Old Aug 30, 2006, 11:06 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Thankyou for your contribution here ^
Old Aug 30, 2006, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by tom911
Thankyou for your contribution here ^
Welcome tom911! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.