Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetfriends: LH kids programme or regular M&M?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2005, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH, AF, EK
Jetfriends: LH kids programme or regular M&M?

Hi,

is there an escalation of the JetFriends program like FT-JetFriends, SEN-JetFriends and HON...?

I wonder if I should sign our baby for JetFriends or with Miles & More.

Anyone with the same agonizing questions?

check balance
Old Oct 25, 2005, 1:53 am

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Hilton Diamond VIP, Marriott Gold Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by jetfriends
All English-speaking children and teenagers between the ages of three and 17 are invited to register. JetFriends is free of charge. After registering, the children and teenagers receive a welcome letter along with a JetFriends Card and a coupon for a welcome gift. Each member is automatically registered in the Miles & More programme, and the Club Card offers all Miles & More advantages. For more information on Miles & More, go to: www.miles-and-more.com
According to the site it makes no difference. The M&M T&C still applies.
Old Oct 27, 2005, 7:37 am

JetFriends is a product within the m & l programme. anyone between the ages of 3 and 17 can join. so far, it is about being a child and not about being elitist. the elitist part can still come from other components of m & l when belonging to both.
Old Oct 27, 2005, 10:56 pm

Programs: LH and BA
Originally Posted by check balance
Hi,

is there an escalation of the JetFriends program like FT-JetFriends, SEN-JetFriends and HON...?

I wonder if I should sign our baby for JetFriends or with Miles & More.

Anyone with the same agonizing questions?

check balance
I went for M&M .. Jet Friends is for kids to have some exitement when not flying often.

If you kid still thinks it is cool after 200 segments he she still can join... as a sen
Old Nov 30, 2005, 7:48 am

Programs: LH,KL,OK,OA and others
welcome gift?

Originally Posted by larsll
Originally Posted by jetfriends
All English-speaking children and teenagers between the ages of three and 17 are invited to register. JetFriends is free of charge. After registering, the children and teenagers receive a welcome letter along with a JetFriends Card and a coupon for a welcome gift. Each member is automatically registered in the Miles & More programme, and the Club Card offers all Miles & More advantages. For more information on Miles & More, go to: www.miles-and-more.com.
A little bit OT - how do you get the welcome gift ? For some reason the package they've sent to my daughter is in German and we can't figure it out ?!

Last edited by _Pepsii_; Nov 30, 2005 at 7:48 am Reason: spelling
Old Dec 7, 2005, 4:45 am

Programs: LH FTL (*Silver)
Our daughter got her welcome gift at check in with the next flight after joining the program. Nothing fancy, though, just a Lufthansa-yellow-colored lanyard.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 1:56 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SIXT Platinum and many more
Jetfriends.com available?

Hi all,
can't reach the side jetfriends.com. Is this program now closed or simply temporary not available?
Regards
prollo
Old Jan 27, 2006, 2:28 pm

Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
site is available for me (firefox):
http://jetfriends.com/jetfriends/
Old Jan 27, 2006, 6:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Nah.
Works for me.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 7:33 am

Programs: LH, Avis, Hyatt, ...
My daughter is heavily using jetfriends.com (just a few minutes ago I did see her online on her Laptop). And I didn't hear about any problem in the past couple days.
Old Jan 28, 2006, 1:30 pm

It works a hour later also for me. I think a temp problem with the side yesterday.
Thanks.
Rolf
Old Jan 30, 2006, 2:58 am

Originally Posted by prollo
It works a hour later also for me. I think a temp problem with the side yesterday.
Thanks.
Rolf
Just a question: You are LH SEN - so assuming, you are older, than 16. Jetfriends.com is supposed to be used for kids and youth up to the age of 16. Curious, what you are doing in jetfriends.com.
Old Jan 30, 2006, 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
Just a question: You are LH SEN - so assuming, you are older, than 16. Jetfriends.com is supposed to be used for kids and youth up to the age of 16. Curious, what you are doing in jetfriends.com.
That was the registration for my doughter...she is 3 years :-)
Old Jan 30, 2006, 2:19 pm

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by SleepOverGreenland
I think the Sixt Platinum would have made me far more suspicious than the LH SEN. I remember an article in LH Magazin one or two years ago about their youngest SEN - a three-year old girl!
Old Jan 31, 2006, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by prollo
That was the registration for my doughter...she is 3 years :-)
Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for clarification.

My daughter is 12 and very active in jetfriends.com. And as we all know very well, in a forum one can hide himself perfectly. So from time to time I have a short look on this as a concerned father.

And alex is right, LEN SEN below 18 is easier, then SIXT Platinum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.