Expiration Help

Old Nov 2, 2006, 11:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, National Executive Elite
Expiration Help

I have 10k miles and I really want to keep them and I just learned starting in Jan it is 18 months of non-activity before they get rid of your miles (don't spend a lot of time reading the US Air Board). Any ideas on something quick and painless between now and Jan to keep my account active? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Old Nov 2, 2006, 11:50 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, SPG Platinum / Ambassador / Lifetime Gold, Avis FIRST
Originally Posted by jjlovecub
I have 10k miles and I really want to keep them and I just learned starting in Jan it is 18 months of non-activity before they get rid of your miles (don't spend a lot of time reading the US Air Board). Any ideas on something quick and painless between now and Jan to keep my account active? Any ideas would be appreciated.
Buy something from the US Airways mall. Even the absolute cheapest purchase (a single iTunes song) will keep your balance alive.

http://www.skymall.com/usairwaysmilesmall/homepage.htm
Old Nov 2, 2006, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Northwest Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Intercontinental Royal Ambassador, National Executive Elite
Thanks! I'll do that now

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.