Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > US Airways | Dividend Miles (Pre-Consolidation with American Airlines)
Reload this Page >

SIR: United and United Express codeshare flights now showing up on usairways.com!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SIR: United and United Express codeshare flights now showing up on usairways.com!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold, Delta Silver, AmEx MR

Did this just happen? Haven't been around FT for a few days and this is the first I'd seen it. Woohoo!!!
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:41 am

Programs: AA Gold
Just tried to book BDL-ORF, normally thru PHL or DCA, only shows (vert expensive) UA flights through IAD!!! However, other booking I'm trying to make: BDL-SAN shows the US flights...

Delta merger cover- up for secret take-over by UA?
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:43 am

Just tried to book BDL-ORF, normally thru PHL or DCA, only shows (very expensive) UA flights through IAD!!! However, other booking I'm trying to make: BDL-SAN shows the US flights...

Delta merger cover- up for secret take-over by UA?
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Thumbs down

Same thing for me- just tried normal PIT-ORD on US/USx and it only shows United and United codeshare flights.

Could they have updated the site with a bug that ONLY shows UA flights? Oh, man.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:54 am

I'm trying to book a flight for March for BOS-TPA. It says no available flights. Something is definitely not right....
Old Dec 5, 2006, 11:58 am

Delta strikes back....
Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:06 pm

Programs: DL FO, US SP, SPG G, HH S, PC PLT
pbi-dtw

Same thing all United sharecodes. This is the kicker showing only one option for Jan. 19th pbi-dtw for $1117 (not FC ) The return Jan. 21st dtw-pbi $1117 and $149 options. All United sharecodes. OMG maybe we should start moving the chairs on the ship?

SCA
Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by PitHokie
Did this just happen? Haven't been around FT for a few days and this is the first I'd seen it. Woohoo!!!
Am I missing something? I searched PHL to ORD, DEN, SFO, and none of those searches show UA codeshares.

Is there a setting I have to change?
Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

I think the whole usairways.com site is FUBAR right now

I called Tech Support and spoke to the CP desk and they were all alarmed - so hopefully it gets escalated to the right people ASAP and they fix it!

The CP desk agent said ORD is such a huge market for US that if no US or USx flights are showing up from PIT-ORD on the Website that they will be losing a LOT of $ today.

I don't know if this is related to the loading of United coadeshares in SHARES, or if that part is just coincidence.

In any case, the Web site is not showing the right flights for any routes right now, it seems.

Any these guys want to buy Delta?!?! Ugh.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 12:57 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by PitHokie
I called Tech Support and spoke to the CP desk and they were all alarmed - so hopefully it gets escalated to the right people ASAP and they fix it!
Thanks, PitHokie, for the call to the CP desk. The same thing is happening (no US flights showing up) for PIT-FLL and PIT-MIA (at least on the dates I've checked). I sent an e-mail to customer service, but I'm not counting on the fast response time there.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:16 pm

Programs: US CP, HH DIA, IC AMB
United only

The "new" US computer system is now officially screwed. This is part of that smooth transition.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:25 pm

Programs: UA, AA
LOL, apparently the PIT-ORD market is super hot right now as there are nearly no flights available for the entire month of January!

Occasionally you can connect in IAD or CLT on UA, though!
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:31 pm

Location: Commuting around the mid-atlantic and rust-belt on any number of RJs
Programs: TSA Random Selectee Platinum, * Gold, SPG/HH/MR mid-tier, and a tiny bag of pretzels.
Wait--it's something that was not inherited from the BK counsel and such and it does not work. What a shock. I am utterly amazed.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:32 pm

Programs: US Silver
From what I can see PIt to anywhere, anytime in Jaunary or Feburary, you're going on UA or not at all. Oh, and apparently US no longer has any flights to the UK!
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:58 pm

Can still book a flight from BDL thru PIT to SAN with US (1/18-22). Very strange. My BDL-PHL/DCA-ORF flight one week earlier is still UA thru IAD only; a no go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.