Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Amtrak | Guest Rewards
Reload this Page >

Looking for Code for Jan from PA to Kissimmee

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2006, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Someone from another forum is looking for a code for Jan from PA to Kissimmee.
They know AAA will give them a 10% discount, but they're hoping for a better deal.

They've tried all the codes in the 2007 codes sticky, but none seem to apply. Looks like the Silver Star & Silver Meteor don't fall under those discounts.

If anyone knows any tips or has any ideas for this person, please share.

Thanks Cheryl
Old Dec 28, 2006, 3:57 pm

Programs: Peon in all
You say that you have tried V662? It specifically is for the Silver Star - but not the Silver Meteor.
V662 - 20% off Silver Star
Passengers traveling onboard the Silver Star can receive 20% off through March 15, 2007.

Valid for sale and travel through march 15, 2007. Blackout dates apply: Nov 9-12, 2006; Nov 21-28, 2006; Dec 15, 2006-Jan 7, 2007. Tickets are nonrefundable. Travel permitted on Silver Star trains 91/92 only.
Unless it is during a blackout period, it should work. If so, the AAA 10% off would be the best you could do.

If the one of the dates fall within the blackout period (such as Jan 4-15), then book 2 O/W trips! Book Jan 4 using the AAA fare (for 10% off), and Jan 15 using V622 (for 20% off)!
Old Dec 29, 2006, 9:47 am

Programs: Peon in all
Also from where in PA will you be traveling from? V662 is only good from PHL (in PA).

If you're traveling from (say) Lancaster or Harrisburg, check for a AAA fare to PHL, then use V662 to FL! (If you check from Lancaster to FL, V662 will not be valid, as the SS does not go to Lancaster!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.