Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Delta SkyMiles (Pre-WorldPerks Merger)
Reload this Page >

You know you are a Delta Frequent Flyer When...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2007, 5:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skyteam

you refuse to fly USAir after a cancelled flight.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
You get to the airport early so you can hang around the USAir desk flaunting your "Keep Delta My Delta" button for a while, before you go clear Checkpoint Chertoff and board your DL flight.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 6:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
When the same check-in agent at BOS checks you in two days in a row, then says "I looked at your itinerary after you left, and I was shocked that you got a trip to ONT with all those stops for only $200!" Followed by me telling the agent about FT and then her checking it out on her computer (airport was dead at the time, so there was a little extra time).
Old Jan 5, 2007, 7:37 pm

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by mersk862
Followed by me telling the agent about FT and then her checking it out on her computer (airport was dead at the time, so there was a little extra time).
I had the CRC staff in FLL looking in mid-December. It was right after I asked about getting a button and they said more were coming.... and that someone from this board had asked before me!
Old Jan 5, 2007, 7:42 pm

Programs: CO PLT, HH DIA
When your bedroom TX has a scrolling graphic that tells you the time, the outside temperature and the outside wind direction.

--PP
Old Jan 5, 2007, 7:43 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
When you arrive at the MSP ticket counter and they see you in line (while helping someone else) and wave to you...and when you get to the counter they ask where you have been for 5 weeks (and MSP isnt your home city!!!!).

The DL ground staff at your home airport waves to you when they see you in the window as they are driving the jet bridge in to the plane! Or when they stop in the gate area to hang out and chat with you prior to your flight!
Old Jan 5, 2007, 7:47 pm

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold
When you know the FAs on the flights between ATL and LGW.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 8:06 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM
When the FA brings you a drink automatically (without asking) before the door closes, and tells you that she had seen you on her last flight, and she thought I was flying more than she was, as she see me all the time.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 8:16 pm

Programs: DL GM/MM
When a FA asks how your horse and dogs are doing...
Old Jan 5, 2007, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
When you are the one who is passing out red K.D.M.D. bracelets to the FAs.

When your favorite SLC cust. srvc. rep is comfortable enough with you to break your balls about leaving HNL at 11:45pm on 12/31 (but then upgrades you on an award that night when your flight is delayed).
Old Jan 5, 2007, 8:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by jims66
I had the CRC staff in FLL looking in mid-December. It was right after I asked about getting a button and they said more were coming.... and that someone from this board had asked before me!
DO you know anybody DL employees work for CRC at FLL? I know one of those many DL employees who work at FLL in DL terminal. You can meet some of those good person in DL terminal. Next time you will meeting more DL agent in the gate area.
Old Jan 5, 2007, 9:23 pm

Programs: CO PLT, HH DIA
When you have white plastic air nozzles installed over your bed
Old Jan 5, 2007, 10:03 pm

Programs: Delta-PM,CRC, HH Gold,Priority Club Plat, Hertz Prez
When you arrive at your home airport for another departure, and the TA ( that you have not seen for several months ) knows you by name, and asks why she has not seen you for such a long time.
Answer... All of my trips out were on her days off.

K.D.M.D. ^ :-:
Old Jan 5, 2007, 10:34 pm

Programs: DL DM MM; HH Diamond; Starwood Plat, Lifetime Gold; Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Lehava
When you arrive at the MSP ticket counter and they see you in line (while helping someone else) and wave to you...and when you get to the counter they ask where you have been for 5 weeks (and MSP isnt your home city!!!!).
The agents, both TA and GA, at MSP are awesome! I have gotten on a flight in MSP as the flight was boarding. Get to know them and they really help you out. ^
Old Jan 6, 2007, 5:56 am

Programs: AA Plat, DL FO/1MM, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, National Exec Elite
When you stick "Keep Delta My Delta" stickers on USAir ticket counters ^ ^ ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.