Search

reservations unavailable

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2007, 9:53 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
reservations unavailable

Anyone else still unable to see their reservation since the website glitch earlier this week ??

I still have "we are experiencing technical difficulties"

Have tried being logged in as well as on a separate computer and just searching by PNR number.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:14 am

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
Nope, not having that problem. I had one res on hold before the glitch struck and held several others after things returned to normal. I have purchased all held reservations in the last 2 days and have not at any time had any trouble viewing them.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:22 am

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
I just noticed that there is a second thread on this, so I went to aa.com to see if I could view my reservations and yes, I still can. So either the problem has been fixed or else... it beats me. I'm no computer expert.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:26 am
Suspended

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Platinum
I was unable to view a reservation that had a mileage upgrade waitlisted. It said that my reservation was un-viewable because some entity other than AA.com may be working on it. When the second and final segment cleared, the reservation was once again viewable. Not sure if that's SOP, or part of the glitch.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Fly AA J all the way
I was unable to view a reservation that had a mileage upgrade waitlisted. It said that my reservation was un-viewable because some entity other than AA.com may be working on it. When the second and final segment cleared, the reservation was once again viewable. Not sure if that's SOP, or part of the glitch.
Yes, that is SOP.... if you have waitlisted (HL1) segments, the entire itinerary will be unavailable on AA.com until they become confirmed (HK1) segments.
Old Feb 3, 2007, 11:18 am
Suspended

Programs: AA PLT, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by ESpen36
Yes, that is SOP.... if you have waitlisted (HL1) segments, the entire itinerary will be unavailable on AA.com until they become confirmed (HK1) segments.
This was my first experience waitlisting for upgrades, lol. Usually, if I want a mileage upgrade, I won't book until it's available. However on LAX-ORD-LAX when all segments were F7 P7, I figured the odds were pretty good (and for once I was right).
Old Feb 7, 2007, 10:50 pm

Programs: AA EXP, CM Silver, IHG Silver
I was having problems with a mileage upgraded reservation for 2 weeks in that I could not see it. Webservices wrote back and said it was due to web server capacity. All my non-upgraded reservations were and are viewable.

Today I checked one more time... I clicked on View and it was followed by some bold red print that said something about "deleting reservation."

It's gone! I can't pull it up manually either by name, flight number, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.