Wiki Posts
Search

New Bonus opportunity

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 7mm DM, FC, Marriott PM (lifetime), HH Diamond
Thumbs up New Bonus opportunity

Opportunity for 25,000 miles. Register online.

https://delta.com/marketing/partnerbonus/index.jsp
Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by oldtirednbusy

Nice find. Thanks, otnb.

I wondered how I could possibly get 25 partner activities for the 25k. Well, it links to the list after you register. Here it is. This is a very good opportunity to go above and beyond the 25k (or whatever tier you make it to) as (I think) all the partners are also going to offer miles for doing business with them. For example, 1.5k for signing up with Netflix. Let the game begin!
Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:10 pm

Programs: DL - PM (Sky Priority);HH - Gold; Marriott - Silver; National - Executive; DL Reserve AMEX
Originally Posted by oldtirednbusy

Out of curiosity, didn't everyone get this e-mailed to them?
Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MikeyZBT
Out of curiosity, didn't everyone get this e-mailed to them?
Only my account had it emailed in our family.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not me. Sometimes I get these things days after everyone else has them.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 5:51 pm

My security program flagged this page/link.... anyway to authenticate this link? Is it normal for Delta to ask for all this info to register? I thought you would just have to enter your login info.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:07 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
I got an email from Delta also. I am always careful about clicking on links in emails because of receiving spoof emails in the poast so I checked the link in the email and it has a lot of strange characters and numbers (not the same link listed in the above post). I was afraid to click on it to register. Maybe I am being too careful. Did anyone else get that?
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, AS MVP75K, AA PlatPro, UA Premier, Disney AP
Originally Posted by flightbites
My security program flagged this page/link.... anyway to authenticate this link? Is it normal for Delta to ask for all this info to register? I thought you would just have to enter your login info.
I've always had authentication stuff like this on promos from DL.

5,000 shouldn't be hard to earn at all. I've got a room at the Holiday Inn Express this month, and finding four other partners shouldn't be hard.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

I have always had to enter first and last name, sm # and email. The email definitely came from Delta.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
This is reminiscent of AA's 20/20 bonus 6 years ago, but that one didn't have partial credit. It was 20K for 20 partners; nothing for 19 partners.

And AA FT'ers found some pretty creative and cheap ways to get those partner credits. 1 mile for a $1 donation to some pro-Irish charity called the Erin-Go-Bragh foundation. 3 miles for a $3 spool of fishing thread from Orvis.

I'm looking forward to see what the DL board comes up with.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The information asked is typical of a Delta promotion. I've heard complaints/concerns for years that both Delta and AMEX promotions get flagged by security filters.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 7:30 pm

What about dines? Will they count each seperate dine as a unique activity as long as it is at different restaurants?
Old Apr 3, 2007, 7:35 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
500+ miles for SkyMiles Clothing Care

Below is an email that I recently received from Delta:

Spring into Action and Earn 1,000* Miles with SkyMiles Clothing Care
*Earn 500 Bonus Miles for registering online between
March 29th–May 1, 2007 then earn an additional
500 bonus Miles after your first qualified transaction.
Hello loomis,
The SkyMiles Clothing Care program is simple and it's FREE! The miles add up faster than ever with all of your dry cleaning purchases at participating merchants. Plus, you'll really clean up with 500 miles just for registering online and another 500 miles after your first transaction at a participating dry cleaner. That's 1,000 miles earned for just picking up your dry cleaning!

Simply fill out the secure online enrollment form, register the credit or debit card(s) with which you prefer to pay for your dry cleaning, find a participating dry cleaner in your area, and you're set.

Each and every time you make a dry cleaning purchase, your participating dry cleaner will reward you with one mile for every dollar you spend with your registered credit or debit card. The miles you earn in the SkyMiles Clothing Care program are automatically added to your SkyMiles account, so nothing could be easier. **

If you would like to recommend a local dry cleaner to the program, please download the Consumer Response Form and give it to your preferred dry cleaner on your next visit.

Register Today

Terms & Conditions
* Offer valid for new enrollees only. For details, go to skymilesclothingcare.com/bonus.
** Additional terms and conditions apply. For more information, full terms and conditions, and to register for SkyMiles Clothing Care, visit skymilesclothingcare.com. Delta is not responsible for goods or services offered by any cleaner participating in these promotions. Participating cleaners are subject to change. Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualification for miles to post to your account. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skymiles.

© 2007 Delta Air Lines, Inc

Note: I did not see this posted anywhere else, so I suppose I could have made this a new thread of its own.
Old Apr 3, 2007, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
OK I'm a little confused. I signed up and ran through the list of partners. It implies that Hilton, Hampton, Hilton Garden, Conrad, etc are separate partners. Will it be that easy?
Old Apr 3, 2007, 8:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: MSY; 2-time FT Fantasy Football Champ, now in recovery.
Programs: AA lifetime GLD; UA Silver; Marriott LTTE; IHG Plat,
No, not quite that easy

Originally Posted by BamaVol
OK I'm a little confused. I signed up and ran through the list of partners. It implies that Hilton, Hampton, Hilton Garden, Conrad, etc are separate partners. Will it be that easy?
Note that only one mileage-earning hotel partner stay/activity with a partner hotel family will count regardless of the number of different hotel stays within the family. For example, multiple stays at different Hilton brands (e.g., Doubletree, Embassy Suites and Hilton Hotels) will count as only one eligible activity; however, normal bonus miles may still be earned as a result of such multiple activities. One stay/activity at different hotel families, e.g., Hilton, Marriott, InterContinental, etc. will each count as an eligible activity for the threshold bonus promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.