Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

need telephone number for Bountyzoo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2007, 6:57 am
Original Poster

I am trying to reach Bountyzoo by telephone as they still have not resolved an inquiry I made over 6 weeks ago about a reward that was reversed for no reason (it was an eligible purchase and I did not return it). They are not responding to my "ticket" or my supplements to my ticket, so i'd like to reach a live human being., if anyone has a phone number Thank you.
Old May 31, 2007, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by patti
I am trying to reach Bountyzoo by telephone as they still have not resolved an inquiry I made over 6 weeks ago about a reward that was reversed for no reason (it was an eligible purchase and I did not return it). They are not responding to my "ticket" or my supplements to my ticket, so i'd like to reach a live human being., if anyone has a phone number Thank you.
They will not respond. I am in the same boat as you. Apparently the parent company is headquartered in UK and goes by the name greasypalm. I have emailed them without any response. It seems that this site has turned into a scam.
Old May 31, 2007, 7:38 pm

Programs: Too many to list

Had a similar thing happen to me. Used them last year. Got paid for over $400 in rebates, mainly on small purchases where the rebate varied from $5 to $20. All "bounties" posted like clockwork until...

Ordered Dish Network through them. Supposed to be $120 rebate. No posting. Send them emails with receipts/confirmations/screenshots/etc. At first, got canned email responses. Then nothing. Did a google search at the time and somewhere someone had posted that Bountyzoo would pay the bounties until it reached a certain "threshold" like $20 or $25 for a purchase, but anything more and all of a sudden they disappear.

Wish I had gone through NWA for the few thousand miles...
Old Jun 8, 2007, 11:20 am

i got same problem with bountyzoo. right now, Available for Withdrawal about $300 for my acount 3 months ago. but nobody anwser any questions.
what happended with them. they were good in last year.
Old Jun 11, 2007, 12:21 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
I have $2200 sitting there. First request for a payment was made by me 2 weeks ago. No reply yet. Did anyone got anything from them?
Old Jun 16, 2007, 11:25 pm

According to aboutus.org
link

Address

9 Gunnery Terrace, Cornwallis Rd, The Royal Arsenal
Woolwich, London SE18 6SW UNITED KINGDOM

Contact

Submission Technology Ltd
02083018665, Fax: +44 1158770213 Zoo.com
Old Jun 16, 2007, 11:29 pm

According to aboutus.org
link

Address

9 Gunnery Terrace, Cornwallis Rd, The Royal Arsenal
Woolwich, London SE18 6SW UNITED KINGDOM

Contact

Submission Technology Ltd
02083018665, Fax: +44 1158770213
Old Jul 3, 2007, 8:18 am
GB

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton GLD
Bounty Zoo Web Site Down

I just checked and Bounty Zoo's web site is down. This has been a scam from day one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.