EA at HNL - Quick questions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2007, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM *G
EA at HNL - Quick questions

Hi Fellow FTers,

For an upcoming trip to HNL, just a few quick questions:

I understand it is quicker to walk to the National parking lot than taking the shuttle bus. Can anyone please tell me which parking lot the rental cars are located in at HNL?

Also, for EA members, do I have to stop at the National counter in baggage claim or should I go directly to the National parking lot? It sounds like there is an Emerald Club attendant at the parking lot, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 21, 2007, 11:15 pm

Just walk out across the street from baggage claim and you'll run right smack into the rental car parking lot. If I remember correctly you might have to turn right out of the building and walk down 100 feet or so before being able to cross the street.

Every time I've gone, there is an attendant in the parking lot with keys. Just go straight there if you have isle service.

Matt
Old Jul 22, 2007, 1:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM *G
Thanks mfox.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.