Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > American Express | Membership Rewards
Reload this Page >

Use of AMEX codes FHR and AXC on Ritz carlton site restricted?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, EK Gold, AMEX Centurion, . HH Diamond, Ambassador Platinum,Sixt Diamond

I just tried to check some prices on the Ritz Carlton website using the AXC and FHR codes for AMEX Platinum and Centurion and it always shows me an answer that these codes are restricted, it won't show you any prices with the benefits anymore.

Has anybody made the same experience or is it just a glitch. It would be a pitty if it isn't anymore possible, because sometimes when you phone AMEX they say that this and this isn't available, but you are seeing the availability and the only thing they have to do is to phone the hotel directly.
Old Aug 8, 2007, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547625
from post 31
Old Aug 8, 2007, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, EK Gold, AMEX Centurion, . HH Diamond, Ambassador Platinum,Sixt Diamond
[
QUOTE=Kagehitokiri;8196542]http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=547625
from post 31
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kagehitoriki - i didn't check before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.