Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates Economy In Seat Laptop Recharging?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2007, 2:31 am
Original Poster

Don't know if anyone can shed any light on this, but it says on the Emirates website that "selected" Beoing 777-300 aircraft have In Seat Laptop Recharging in Economy. Does anyone know how many of the 777-300 have this in Economy?

I have just rang Emirates and the woman said no aircraft has it in Economy which is clearly not true!

Any help would be appreciated!
Old Aug 24, 2007, 6:50 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

The seats do not have the power point. However, there are power points in the galley of some aircraft - you have to ask an FA to use it. I think the 777-300ER has them, but I'm not sure what others.

Cheers,
Rick
Old Aug 24, 2007, 9:22 am

Programs: SPG, HHonors
I was on the 777-300er a few weeks ago. They made an announcement that any passenger needing laptop charging in economy should consult a flight attendant and an arrangement would be made. I think they will either boost up the charge in the galley or leave it in an empty F/J seat on a charger for a while then give it back to you. It's a handy service and always a good idea to land in DXB with a full charge, in case your plug is not compatible with the local electric system.

Cheers,
Old Aug 31, 2007, 10:50 am

I was just on the 777 for JFK-DXB and there were outlets in every economy seat (dunno if they worked tho)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.