Wiki Posts
Search

budget fastbreak offer

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2007, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: dl pm, *wood gold, amex plat, marriott silver
budget fastbreak offer

I recieved a fastbreak offer the other day via regular mail which had a decent bonus and a special link to signup but I misplaced it does anyone have the link or info. Thank You
Old Nov 28, 2007, 6:59 am

Programs: Used to have a bunch of shiny metallic cards. That was one life ago.
Link.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 7:58 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I signed up for Fastbreak using this link because as I recall, there was an offer of some bonus DL miles (2000 miles?). I thought that some sort of certificate for the miles was supposed to be sent with the Fastbreak materials, but I have no such cert in the letter I received. Does anyone still have the original offer?
Old Dec 17, 2007, 8:30 am

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
I went through the signup but nowhere did they take my SM number... strange?
Old Dec 17, 2007, 11:06 am

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
I went through the signup but nowhere did they take my SM number... strange?
Right. That is why I looked through the T&C on the letter and saw something to the effect that a cert for the bonus miles would be sent. Unfortunately, I can't find the letter. I was hoping someone had the exact T&C so I can quote them when I try to get the bonus miles.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 2:57 pm

Programs: UAL Gold DL Silver Hilton GoldMarriott Gold
I still have the letter and here it is ,
Coupon enclosed in your new member package will be mailed to you after registration is complete. For quicker delivery and to instantly obtain your new RapidRez number join on line at budget.com/fastbreak/delta.

Enrollment forms received via mail or fax will take up to two weeks for processing. etc...

According to the letter you get 1000 miles when you enroll and and additional 5000 miles after your first consecutive 3 day Budget rental plus a double upgrade. So you need to get your new RapidRez number prior to renting in order to get this bonus.
Old Dec 17, 2007, 5:36 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
If/when I receive the welcome package I'll likely book my next rental through Budget for the upgrade and 5k points. Otherwise I'm almost always with Thrifty or Dollar.
Old Dec 18, 2007, 6:23 am

Originally Posted by samftla
I still have the letter and here it is ,
Coupon enclosed in your new member package will be mailed to you after registration is complete.
Thanks. No coupon in my new member package. It looks like I'll have to chase them for it.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 7:15 pm

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Etihad Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Today, I received a second mailing from Budget. This one contained instructions for claiming the 1,000 bonus mile sign up offer. The deadline to claim the bonus miles has been "extended" until 1/31/08. Good thing, because I was unaware there was a deadline or any action required on my part. For those who don't want to wait for the letter, the URL is here.

You need your Rapid Rez Number and SkyMiles number to complete the form and claim your miles.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 8:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, 2MM
Originally Posted by DLfan
Today, I received a second mailing from Budget. This one contained instructions for claiming the 1,000 bonus mile sign up offer. The deadline to claim the bonus miles has been "extended" until 1/31/08. Good thing, because I was unaware there was a deadline or any action required on my part. For those who don't want to wait for the letter, the URL is here.

You need your Rapid Rez Number and SkyMiles number to complete the form and claim your miles.
Thanks! Worked like a charm. Now let's see if the miles post.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 8:54 pm

Got my mailer today with card and directions for the 1k & 5k miles as well as a 10% off coupon and a double upgrade coupon. Budget is rarely the cheapest in the cities I visit but I will try to give them a shot if they're close enough.
Old Jan 12, 2008, 2:57 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Originally Posted by DLfan

I threw my existing FastBreak number in there and it let me register. Hopefully, the miles and bonus hit
Old Jan 12, 2008, 9:04 pm

Programs: A.A Korean, JAL, Delta,
I have just started using the info. I get from FlyerTalk. I signed up for this offer today. I hope that I may be able to offer, helpful hints in return for all of the helpful info. I get here. Thanks.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 7:31 am

Programs: AA/DL/NW/HiltonHonors Gold
Thanks to the 4-6 week posting time this should count as one of my partner transactions for the other promo!!!!! Big thanks to the op!!!!
Old Jan 13, 2008, 11:49 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Thank you to the OP. It looks like an easy way to get 1,000 DL miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.