Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel at JFK Airport

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2008, 6:52 am
Original Poster

Hotel at JFK Airport

I am taking the YYC-JFK run this week (I had noticed that they now use an Airbus instead of a 190). What hotel would people recommend at JFK airport to use for an overnight. Is there a Hotel right at the airport?

Thanks
Old Mar 14, 2008, 7:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Suggest you go over to the Travel fora and input this into the search function for NYC. Or else query individual hotel fora with a search. Most have reviews of various JFK properties, though all are pretty negative.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 8:22 am

Programs: It's Complicated...
Definitely check out the new york city forum and yest most reviews are negative on JFK hotel properties and rightfully so. I have always however been happy with the Doubletree.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 6:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by Zontar
Is there a Hotel right at the airport?
The Ramada is the closest hotel to the airport; but, all the others are just an extra couple of minutes away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.