Wiki Posts
Search

Air France welcomes AZ to the family

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2008, 6:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Air France welcomes AZ to the family

Air France has today issued a press release advising that its bid for AZ has been accepted.

http://corporate.airfrance.com/index...#91;BackPid]=2

AF-KL is proposing a 100% share capital acquisition !
Old Mar 16, 2008, 8:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Gee, you beat Nicolas75 to it, FT's unofficial correspondant special.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 9:42 am

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
Bravo bravo! Now what will happen to us Freccia Alta members? Will we be Gold or Platinum or will the airlines keep separate freqeunt flyer schemes?
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by idealflyer
Bravo bravo! Now what will happen to us Freccia Alta members? Will we be Gold or Platinum or will the airlines keep separate freqeunt flyer schemes?
Flying Azzurri

Let's hope they don't dive as often as their namesakes!
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by idealflyer
My guess would be that if and when FFPs merge, F Alata would map to FB Gold and F Alata Plus to FB Plat.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
maybe that's why I haven't rec'd my 2008 Ulisse card; they were waiting to decide whether to print MilleMiglia cards or FB cards for us.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Gargoyle
maybe that's why I haven't rec'd my 2008 Ulisse card; they were waiting to decide whether to print MilleMiglia cards or FB cards for us.
I don't think so. It will take much more time for eveything to be sorted out. I would have thought at best sometimes in 2009 for the switch to MM to FB, and possibly even 2010.
Old Mar 16, 2008, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Will this FFP forum need to move back in with the AF parent's growing household?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.