Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Promo - Earn Hyatt Gold Passport Points and Thousands of Bonus Miles (Apr-Jun)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Promo - Earn Hyatt Gold Passport Points and Thousands of Bonus Miles (Apr-Jun)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2008, 8:20 am
used to be 'Flyfarfar'
Original Poster

Programs: DL, AA, SPG, MR, HGP, IHG

To register for this promotion there is a link on my Hyatt Account. However when I try to register I get an error to call into Hyatt. When I call in, they have no idea what the promotion is.

Has anyone had success with this?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2008 Airline Acquisition Terms and Conditions

To participate in this promotion you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member complete the registration page via url http://www.goldpassport.com/gp/en/of...line-offer.jsp between April 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008. Members will earn 2000 frequent flier bonus miles on their second eligible stay and 1000 frequent flier bonus miles on each subsequent eligible stay when staying at any Hyatt Hotel & Resort worldwide, Hyatt Place™ or Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ during the promotional period. Stays at AmeriSuites™ do not count for promotional credit. You must provide both your Hyatt Gold Passport and frequent flyer number at time of check-in and pay an Eligible rate.

“Eligible Rate” means any Hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to rates found on hyatt.com or any other hotel website owned, managed, operated, licensed or franchised by Hyatt or its subsidiaries or affiliates, prevailing rack rate, AAA and senior citizen rates, etc. "Ineligible Rates" are discounted rates, including, but not limited to, any free night stays, Internet wholesale rates (such as priceline.com, hotels.com, etc.), traditional wholesale rates (such as GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Club at the Hyatt discount certificate stays, stays in excess of 30 days, Hyatt Vacation Club stays, Hyatt employee or employee family discount rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contract room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time).Only one bonus will be given per stay regardless of the number of rooms paid for. Award stays do not qualify. All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus miles to be posted to your account. Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the frequent flyer program. This promotion is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program. For complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport program, please visit www.goldpassport.com. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels and resorts managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Global Hyatt Corporation. HYATT, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Park Hyatt™, Andaz™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt Summerfield Suites™ and AmeriSuites™ names, designs and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2008 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 8:27 am

Maybe you are a few days too early.

According to your own post, registration does not commence until 1 April.

To participate in this promotion you must be a Hyatt Gold Passport member complete the registration page via url http://www.goldpassport.com/gp/en/of...line-offer.jsp between April 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 8:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
Currently my only registration choices are AF, AA, CO, and DL. I wonder if the list isn't complete yet or if this will be the only offered airlines for the promo. I'll wait until April 1 to see what happens before I register.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 3:40 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy, HH Diamond, AA EXP, VS Gold, BAEC Silver, Global Entry, UK RT
I was able to register just now.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 4:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt GP Diamond, AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Avis First
I was also able to register. Thanks for posting the offer!
Old Mar 29, 2008, 2:39 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
As a Hyatt Gold Passport member, you can earn Hyatt Gold Passport points and 2,000 bonus miles on your second eligible stay between April 1 and June 30, 2008. You can continue to earn 1,000 bonus miles on each additional eligible stay completed by June 30, 2008. The bonus miles are in addition to the points or miles you choose to earn for your stay. The number of bonus miles you can earn is unlimited.
I'm flabbergasted that I can earn both the points and the miles. ^
Old Mar 31, 2008, 4:34 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

My registration was successful as well. This is a nice promotion.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 6:12 am
Original Member

Location: Tyler, TX- Former Onepass Infinite Platinum +MM & CO * now UA-1K, Hyatt Diamond, ICH RA, Hilton HH Diamond VIP, Hertz Prez Circle, Clear Registered Traveler, BIG fan of Pre-Check
Worked for me as well...thanks for the link, FFF.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 6:30 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Worked for me one minute ago. Sounds like an intersting offer. None of the airlines are my primary airline, but this will be nice to work toward a free ticket and keep my airline account active for another 12 months.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 7:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Wow

this reminds me of the old UA 1500 mile bonus which i raked in over 30K miles

being an AA EXP, this one is right up my alley and will definitely push me to Hyatts during the promo period that I wouldn't have done otherwise

^thanks Hyatt

edited to add
^ Hyatt Place and summer field suites included

boo: have to provide my AA number each time at check in, if so why bother having to apply my FF number when registering?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by yosithezet
I'm flabbergasted that I can earn both the points and the miles. ^
Hyatt is the new Hilton.

-David
Old Mar 31, 2008, 8:52 am
Moderator, El Al and Marriott Bonvoy, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: SQ*G, Mar LTT, Hyatt Glb, AA LTG, LY, HH, IC, BA, DL, UA SLV
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
boo: have to provide my AA number each time at check in, if so why bother having to apply my FF number when registering?
You have got to be kidding!
Old Mar 31, 2008, 12:57 pm

I too am only seeing a limited list of airlines. Would love to be able to credit some of this to UA. Does anyone know if all bonuses have to go to just one airline or can one switch it around so as to keep different accounts active.
Old Mar 31, 2008, 2:07 pm

Does this promo work if earning preference is set to miles?
Old Mar 31, 2008, 6:53 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Exclamation Bravo, Hyatt!

^

Worked (registration) and works for me, although I didn't get the email.

Interesting that Delta is listed twice, where you name your partner airline. Maybe meant to be - or a place holder for - an additional airline? It's actually surprising that other long-time regular Hyatt partner airlines aren't here. (I won't mind giving my airline FF number at check-in.)

This is very nice, Rene'!

Thank you to Hyatt and the OP.

Last edited by Firewind; Mar 31, 2008 at 7:00 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.