Wiki Posts
Search

NetJet code K444404 - Problems Using?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2008, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: NW Gold/SPG Plat/Hilton Gold
NetJet code K444404 - Problems Using?

Anyone ever had experience/issues using this code? Giving me an awesome rate in Munich at the end of the month and really don't want a big hassle as I am not traveling alone. Thanks!
Old Apr 7, 2008, 1:32 am
JFS

Programs: BA Amex, Tesco Platinum
d

I have used this code several times in Italy, never had a problem with it. Consistently given 40% discount. However you should note that if you have an accident there is a huge excess to pay with this code so you need to use a credit card which covers your excess or buy a separate insurance which covers it. I use insurance4carhire.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 1:34 am
JFS

Programs: BA Amex, Tesco Platinum
Discount code for Italy

I have used this code many times in the past year or so and it has always given me 40% discount with no questions asked in Italy. You must be aware though that there is a huge excess on this code, so you should cover yourself with extra insurance; I use insurance4carhire which is very cheap and they do pay up in the event of trouble, as my son found out the very first time he used them!
Old Apr 7, 2008, 4:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
I've never been asked for ID with this rate, but I'm actually eligible to use it. Note that it generally allows only 100 miles a day rather than unlimited miles.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 4:53 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
I have used this code many times in the past with no problems. Avis does not require an id for it. Lately, however, it has not given me any discount at all, or at least none to speak of, for rentals outside of the US. Although it does not come up as invalid, I suspect that Avis must have assigned Netjets a new awd.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 8:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by gleff
I've never been asked for ID with this rate, but I'm actually eligible to use it. Note that it generally allows only 100 miles a day rather than unlimited miles.
Apparently it allows unlimited kilometers in Europe. I tried it in Switzerland - every single reservation shows unlimited kilometers.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 8:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ajnaro
I have used this code many times in the past with no problems. Avis does not require an id for it. Lately, however, it has not given me any discount at all, or at least none to speak of, for rentals outside of the US. Although it does not come up as invalid, I suspect that Avis must have assigned Netjets a new awd.
Still the best rate I can find in Europe.
Old Apr 8, 2008, 2:27 pm

I used this code 3 weeks ago in Munich (Hauptbahnhof). No questions, no problems.

I also got unlimited kilometers.
Old Apr 9, 2008, 1:08 pm

Programs: AA 4MM EXP; Starwood Lifetime Plt
Originally Posted by ajnaro
My apologies for my imprecise posting: the Netjets awd got me no discount at all in Australia and was not among the best codes in other locations. I am still seeking a good code for Australia. The one I had got a 20% discount but is now coming up as invalid.
Old May 19, 2008, 7:59 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showp...postcount=1188
Old Jun 4, 2008, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by JFS
You must be aware though that there is a huge excess on this code ...
How huge is huge?
Old Jun 24, 2008, 6:36 pm

Programs: UA 1P
What exactly is an excess? Is it like a deductible? I tried this code on the website for a rental in Italy and the price dropped by a huge amount.
Old Jun 25, 2008, 11:45 am
Suspended

Programs: United GS+
Originally Posted by donutman27
What exactly is an excess? Is it like a deductible? I tried this code on the website for a rental in Italy and the price dropped by a huge amount.
Yes
Old May 2, 2009, 12:31 pm

Programs: LH FTL, Sixt Gold, Avis Pref., Hertz Gold, Marriot Silver, Priority Club, SPG Corp., Hyatt Gold,
Question K444404

I've been reading through the forums and with the exception of the one guy who picked up in Zurich (Avis' city office) and another person who picked up in Athens (not sure where), has anyone had recent (2009) success using the K444404 code in Europe? Specifically Austria? I have a reservation for the end of this month and am traveling with the wife and 6 month old.

I also found G298100 which offers equally good rates, only problem is my reservation is booked for this small Austrian airport and the model I have reserved is now sold out and rates have gone up considerably since I booked nearly 2 months go. So I am hesitant to call and switch the code if K444404 should not be used.

I have a back-up reservation, but again, much more expensive and not the model I requested.
Old May 3, 2009, 5:07 am

Hi, I'm getting good rates with K444404 for a 10 day rental in Italy, Rome.

Has anyone used this code in Italy recently (in the last couple of months?) and verified that they do not need ID?

CDW is included in the online quote. Does anyone know the excess for using this code? Am thinking of buying coverage from http://www.insurance4carhire.com/ to cover the excess and want to be sure its enough. I understand that even buying Super CDW does not cover acts of vandalism or windscreen damage to the car, but http://www.insurance4carhire.com/ should cover that?

Any input valued! Thanks!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.