Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pudding in the JFK CRC!

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2008, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

So here I am, sitting in the CRC/BE lounge at JFK and see that in addition to the barely edible snacks they put out (cheese, crackers, antipasto, ravioli, etc.) they've put out little shot glasses of chocolate or strawberry pudding. I haven't seen this before, so I quickly tried one, then another. They're delicious.

This doesn't quite make up for the closing of all the CRCs earlier this year, but it sure is nice.
Old May 21, 2008, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by troyb
So here I am, sitting in the CRC/BE lounge at JFK ...
Is this in the T2 CRC?
Old May 21, 2008, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/LT Plat, SPG Plat/LT Plat, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat, MR Silver
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8310/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102 UP.Link/6.3.0.0.0)

I think so, I get all mixed up once I'm inside the airport. Its the lounge outside gate 21 above the soon to open Wendys.

Also, Heath Ledgers ex wife is in there.
Old May 21, 2008, 1:59 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott G, Hilton G
That is the CRC in T2. Wendy's
Old May 21, 2008, 2:10 pm

Programs: DL Gold
[SIZE=1]Also, Heath Ledgers ex wife is in there.
Was Michelle Williams also enjoying the pudding, is probably the next question.
Old May 21, 2008, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

Not sure, I should have told her about it.
Old May 21, 2008, 4:15 pm

Programs: Delta DM/3 MM; Hertz PC; National EE; Amtrak GR; Bonvoy Silver; Via Rail Préférence
I Had the New Dessert Cup Yesterday--Also, All 4 Clubs Are Open

All 4 Clubs (the CRC across from Gate 6, the former BE lounge near Gate 10, the former BE lounge near Gate 14, and the combo CRC/BE lounge in T2) are open as CRCs. So, actually, for the rank and file CRC member on domestic travel, things got better, not worse, at JFK.

There were a variety of parfait cups available in the CRCs yesterday in JFK. I had the chocolate and cream one--delicious.
Old May 21, 2008, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Not pudding, nor parfait: it is called mousse! Besides that, I found all the food offered in the ex-BE lounge perfectly edible, if not downright tasty. Substantially better than the standard nutella & squeezable hummus found in CRC's
Old May 21, 2008, 8:32 pm

Programs: DL FO; > 6'8" FF club
Smile

[SIZE=1]
Im kind of currious about the person who is able to reconize Heath Ledgers ex wife is and is not actually Heath Ledger
Old May 21, 2008, 8:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, HH Diamond, Fairmont Prem, SPG Gold, Priority Club Plat/IC Amb, AmEx Plat
Originally Posted by Pancho4life
Im kind of currious about the person who is able to reconize Heath Ledgers ex wife is and is not actually Heath Ledger
A lot of people. Michelle Williams is best known from Dawson's Creek & Brokeback Mountain

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0931329/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Williams_(actress)
Old May 21, 2008, 9:02 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by thesaints
Not pudding, nor parfait: it is called mousse! Besides that, I found all the food offered in the ex-BE lounge perfectly edible, if not downright tasty. Substantially better than the standard nutella & squeezable hummus found in CRC's
So uncivilized!
Old May 22, 2008, 9:18 am

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Sounds like the desserts they used to have in the B/E lounges. If so, good news.
Old May 22, 2008, 12:46 pm

Programs: DL PM/MM, Hilton Silver, SPG+, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by skchin
So uncivilized!
Indeed! Hard to believe the sort of people who are admitted to the Club these days....
Old May 22, 2008, 6:39 pm

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
[SIZE=1]
I don't believe they ever married. They had one child together but split after 3 years I think. The wiki could be wrong (as so many wiki posts are). I am 99% sure they never married though.
Old May 23, 2008, 4:56 am

Programs: DL MM/FC/FO; UA PS; AA GLD
Originally Posted by Evan!
I don't believe they ever married. They had one child together but split after 3 years I think. The wiki could be wrong (as so many wiki posts are). I am 99% sure they never married though.
That is correct. I am one of those people who almost never recognizes celebrities unless someone points them out, but Michelle Williams beauty is unique and I think I'd recognize her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.