Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

PROMO: 500 to 1000 Bonus Points in the US/CA/Carib (Reg required) (Code M7A)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PROMO: 500 to 1000 Bonus Points in the US/CA/Carib (Reg required) (Code M7A)

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2008, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Lightbulb PROMO: 500 to 1000 Bonus Points in the US/CA/Carib (Reg required) (Code M7A)

Note: T & C claim that this promotion is targeted. Feel free to share the results of registration attempts.

Recently added to the PointMaven.com database:

Far Aways is Closer Than You Think (Registration code: M7A)

Terms and Conditions:

* Offer valid for recipient of this email only and is not transferable.
* To participate in this offer, the SPG® member must register online by September 30, 2008, or call 1-888-625-4988 and mention Registration Code M7A.
* Offer is valid at participating Starwood hotels and resorts in North America, the Caribbean, Canada and Hawai‘i; please see participating property list.
* Book and stay dates vary by property, see individual property terms and conditions for complete offer details.
* To earn the bonus Starpoints® you must arrive on a Sunday through Thursday night.
* Registered Starwood Preferred Guest® members may earn 1000 bonus Starpoints per eligible stay at participating Sheraton®, Westin®, Luxury Collection®, St. Regis®, W® Hotels, AloftSM and Le Méridien® hotels.
* Registered Starwood Preferred Guest members may earn 500 bonus Starpoints per eligible stay at participating Four Points® by Sheraton hotels.
* An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate that are spent in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur and post to the member's Starwood Preferred Guest account.
* The qualifying rates are RACK, COR, BAR, SET and DAILY Rate Plans and select corporate negotiated rates. Offer is not valid on package, promotional, group or entitlement rates.
* Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one stay.
* Any bonus Starpoints earned will post to the member's account within 4–6 weeks after the qualifying stay posts. Only one bonus per stay will be awarded per member irrespective of the number of rooms booked or the number of individual reservations.
* All promotions are subject to the Starwood Preferred Guest program terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice, and can be found at SPG.com.
* Valid for new reservations only.
* Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
* A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
* Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
* Offer not applicable to groups.
* Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
* Not responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
* Void where prohibited by law.
* Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
* Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Méridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.

Properties: USA (except Hawaii), Hawaii, Canada, the Caribbean

Last edited by boazs; May 29, 2008 at 10:36 am
Old May 29, 2008, 10:09 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Thumbs up

Thanks! Worked for me!!!
Old May 29, 2008, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
I also registered.

Can either Lurker advise: One of the T&Cs states "Valid for new reservations only. " does this mean we need to cancel existing rez and book new ones after the date of registration?
Old May 29, 2008, 10:17 am
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Originally Posted by kevinsac
I also registered.

Can either Lurker advise: One of the T&Cs states "Valid for new reservations only. " does this mean we need to cancel existing rez and book new ones after the date of registration?
That is what I am taking it to mean. Note the limited number of eligible rate plans.

Best regards,

William R. Sanders
Online Guest Feedback Coordinator
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide

[email protected]
Old May 29, 2008, 10:18 am

thanks!!! finally some point boosts on top of the weak quarterly promo this time!
Old May 29, 2008, 10:18 am

Originally Posted by kevinsac
I also registered.

I second that request. I have stays coming up in the next couple of weeks that would qualify, and I could re-book, but would rather not.
Old May 29, 2008, 10:25 am

Programs: SPG Plat, AA Plat, UA Silver, kettle everywhere else
I registered successfully, but when I went to rebook my rooms for the next few weeks, I found that they're double the price under this promotion. Good thing I hadn't cancelled my existing reservations first...
Old May 29, 2008, 10:28 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker
Note the limited number of eligible rate plans.
For example, AAA, AARP, GOV, and promo rates are not eligible.
Old May 29, 2008, 10:28 am

Programs: CO Plat(soon Premier Gold) PC lifetime(UC Life?) SPG Plat(Soon Gold)
Thank you, boazs, I'm registered.

Interesting thing I noticed about prticipating hotel list is, some (but not all) Vacation Ownership properties are included on the list...
Old May 29, 2008, 10:30 am

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Registration worked for me. ^
Old May 29, 2008, 10:48 am
SWG

Worked for me too.
Old May 29, 2008, 11:04 am

Thank you, boazs, I'm registered.
Old May 29, 2008, 12:20 pm

Programs: UA, Starwood Plat, Marriott Gold
Thanks, I just registered.
Old May 29, 2008, 12:26 pm

Programs: *wood Plat, PC Plat RA, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat
Thx a lot!
Old May 29, 2008, 12:47 pm

Programs: UAL 1P, SPG Platinum
yay!

success!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.