Wiki Posts
Search

Past flights history suddenly deleted?!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM MM, BIS 2.4MM, EK Gold, SQ Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold,
Past flights history suddenly deleted?!

Question guys. I logged onto my account today to find that every single one of my flights from the past 12 months disappeared, and the history says "no activity in the past 12 months." I called India and they were useless, literally telling me no more then to wait. I have, and now even my miles from my flight I just got off of are not posting. What is going on?
Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by DLATL777
Question guys. I logged onto my account today to find that every single one of my flights from the past 12 months disappeared, and the history says "no activity in the past 12 months." I called India and they were useless, literally telling me no more then to wait. I have, and now even my miles from my flight I just got off of are not posting. What is going on?
Also have the same problem.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Mine are all showing, but since southerndoc confirmed it, that makes it clearly a delta.com issue. I'd call SMS just to confirm that in their system they still see everything, all your miles, etc... I don't know if what SMS sees is a different view into the same database or a different database... but if SMS sees it, at least DL still has the info live.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 11:51 am

Maybe they deleted past flight history for those of us who complained about the $25 surcharge for "free" tickets.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 12:02 pm
Original Poster

Update: The SMS rep I just spoke with does in fact see the miles and MQM's, but, alas, I can see nothing. Debating whether a call to India is even going to be worth it.

Anyone else having the same problem?
Old Jun 28, 2008, 12:06 pm

Programs: DL DM, AA Lifetime Plat, IHG SE
Just checked, mine are all there.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 12:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM
This has happened before and IIRC it had something to do with miles posting from partners. I couldn't view my account activity for about a week. My balances were all correct though. I wouldn't freak out, I'm sure they'll get it resolved.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rcherskov
This has happened before and IIRC it had something to do with miles posting from partners. I couldn't view my account activity for about a week. My balances were all correct though. I wouldn't freak out, I'm sure they'll get it resolved.
Well, that makes me feel a bit better that the situation corrected itself for you I guess. I didn't actually do anything with any partners however. The only thing I have done other then DL Metal related transactions lately was a SQ award ticket, but that is booked for next February. I am curious what is causing this though.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 3:01 pm

Programs: Delta PM
I have this problem too, just made a thread about it before seeing this.

"No activity for the previous twelve months."
Old Jun 28, 2008, 3:38 pm

Programs: Delta Charter KM, DM180, RW, DM, SC, SkyBonus; HH Diamond, IHG Plt Amb, Global Ent, TWIC
My history and everyone in the family, PM, GM, FO, etc are just fine ... for now.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 4:07 pm

Programs: SPG GL, AA GL
Had same problem before. I was eventually routed to DL's technical support center and they were able to fix it. Problem was that I flew on CO and credited miles to DL. They were actually aware of the issue.

Incidentally I flew CO again yesterday. So far I can still see all my history. Hope this won't happen to me.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 6:16 pm

I can see all of my history, but my future flights are messed up. I have 3 flights(14 segments) scheduled and only 3 of them show as earning mileage with 11 flights showing 0 MQM's and, unrelated to any website errors, practically every segment has been changed 2-5 minutes.
Old Jun 28, 2008, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Well, it appears all my new MQM's from today are there, and my miles are there, but still no history. Should I bother calling or just wait it out?

And adamak, im assuming the Tech support you speak of is the India "Online Support Desk"?

Last edited by DLATL777; Jun 28, 2008 at 10:12 pm
Old Jun 28, 2008, 10:54 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL PM
Well, it appears all my new MQM's from today are there, and my miles are there, but still no history. Should I bother calling or just wait it out?

And adamak, im assuming the Tech support you speak of is the India "Online Support Desk"?
Tech support wasn't able to help me last time this happened. This will probably resolve itself on its own in a few days
Old Jun 29, 2008, 1:01 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, Etihad Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Update: The SMS rep I just spoke with does in fact see the miles and MQM's, but, alas, I can see nothing. Debating whether a call to India is even going to be worth it.
A call to the offshore call center is rarely worth the trouble, but I don't understand why your calls are being routed to them. As a PM, my calls are always answered by SMS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.