Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Gold Elite Status

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2008, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
Free Gold Elite Status

Worthless - yes. Elite nonetheless. You should be able to convert an existing GCC membership to Harley and get Gold, but I have not tried it.

https://goldcrownclub.bestwestern.com/h-driderewards/
Old Aug 3, 2008, 1:42 am

Programs: AA PLT | HHonors Gold | Starwood Gold*
thanks!^ Wonder if i should just sign up for a new acct instead of trying to convert old acct with 0 balance
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cali99boy
thanks!^ Wonder if i should just sign up for a new acct instead of trying to convert old acct with 0 balance
Did you notice the part where the OP started out: "Worthless - yes."?

Keep in mind that this may only be worth it for a short while, and you may want to convert to something else once you get this bonus!

(For example, if you're a member of AAA, once you get past this bonus, it could be that AAA BWGC may be worth more than Harley BWGC. And if it turns out you can't convert back and forth, AAA BWGC might in turn be more worth converting to once than Harley would be worth converting to once.)

Data point: Up to now, most bonuses have been richer (by at least 50% in some cases) for AAA/CAA BWGC members than for any other kind of BWGC members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.