European Flights for 18 € all in

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2008, 1:48 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: American Express
Lightbulb European Flights for 18 € all in

www.tuifly.de has curently a very special promotion running:

Flights are available for 18 € all inclusive!

If you want, you can also add a rail and fly ticket for 10 € (instead of 19.99
€) for each way @:-)

And on top of this, you can get 2'000 bluemiles !
Old Sep 30, 2008, 5:10 pm

Programs: Priority Club Plat
Anyone know a way to get this site in english?
Old Sep 30, 2008, 5:16 pm

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
via google
Old Sep 30, 2008, 5:24 pm

Programs: No travel, no cards. :(
when you're on the site, look for the British flag in the upper right corner.

Click it. The site will change to English.
Old Sep 30, 2008, 10:35 pm

Originally Posted by darkhunter
Anyone know a way to get this site in english?
http://www.tuifly.com/en/index.html
Old Oct 1, 2008, 1:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Thanks for the tips above - the google translation link failed for me this morning.
Old Oct 1, 2008, 2:49 am

What are the restrictions on the Rail N' Fly ticket? Maybe it's worth it just for that?
Old Oct 1, 2008, 4:22 am

Programs: LH, A3, DL, UA, LAN
In short: Valid the same day aswell as the day before and after the flight for a one-way with the Deutsche Bahn AG in all trains in whole of Germany. Rules say you can travel towards the Airport without any detours.
Old Oct 2, 2008, 5:40 pm

Programs: LH [FTL]
When you book the trip with a travel agency, one can add the train ticket for free but a service charge of EUR 7.50 is automatically added to each segment / person. I happen to have agency access for TUIfly, so I could book a flight incl. train for that price (or less). If you are interested, just drop me a line.
Old Oct 3, 2008, 1:50 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: American Express
Originally Posted by WillTravel
What are the restrictions on the Rail N' Fly ticket? Maybe it's worth it just for that?
I booked a flight and railway ticket for a total of 28 €, though I do not intend to use the flight. It will save me a lot of money this way because I would have needed to buy a regular (and more expensive) ticket otherwise @:-)

This guy here can book this for you [email protected]. He booked me my flight and he does also speak English :-:
Old Oct 3, 2008, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Bluemoon Lady
I booked a flight and railway ticket for a total of 28 €
But this is for paying with credit-card isn't it? If you pay with direct debit (from a German bank account) it should be less. I usually get the price down to EUR 20 for my customers incl. the train ticket.
Well, if I think about it, €28 is still a good price for a train ticket within Germany. And if you buy one of these Langnese-vouchers on ebay, the price is even less

Last edited by FlyingStefan; Oct 3, 2008 at 4:42 pm Reason: added information
Old Oct 3, 2008, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by Bluemoon Lady
I booked a flight and railway ticket for a total of 28 €, though I do not intend to use the flight. It will save me a lot of money this way because I would have needed to buy a regular (and more expensive) ticket otherwise @:-)

This guy here can book this for you [email protected]. He booked me my flight and he does also speak English :-:
Are you getting a paper voucher mailed to you, or is all your documentation electronic?
Old Oct 4, 2008, 4:47 am

Originally Posted by WillTravel
Are you getting a paper voucher mailed to you, or is all your documentation electronic?
No, no paper voucher. You get a pdf-document. In fact, you get two, one is the normal invoice from TUIfly (5 pages) and the other is the train voucher (3 pages). The train voucher consists of one page for the conductor, one page for you to keep and one page to use trains&buses and so forth in certain transport networks. If you live in these regions, you are allowed to take the bus or tram from your home town to the next DB station, and of course it is valid for the segment from the last DB station to the final airport. E.g. in Hamburg it also includes the airport express bus, which itself would cost 5 EUR one-way.
So, from pressing the "book now" button to having all your tickets, it takes a maximum of 5 minutes.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 5:11 am

Programs: Many, most dormant...
It would have been nice if the OP had put all the important details in the header, e g "ex-Germany" etc.

I just read the whole thread and found out nothing about the relevance of this offer to non-German residents:/

Last edited by GlobalSights; Oct 4, 2008 at 5:21 am Reason: Spelling
Old Oct 4, 2008, 5:17 am

Well, it is maybe more interesting for Germans as one end of the flight is always either in Germany or in Basel. But maybe there are also some european folks who want to fly to Germany with TUIfly. All destinations of them can be found on http://www.tuifly.com/en/destinations/index.html. So it is for flight from/to Germany (and Basel).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.