Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Starwood | Starwood Preferred Guest
Reload this Page >

Are there different "levels" of the heavenly bed?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2006, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K - 2mm, AA Platinum- 2mm, Starwood Lifetime Platinum (Ambassador)

Are all heavenly beds the same. Here at everyones favorite Westin, LAX, the bed does not seem up to the standards of many other Westin Heavenly Beds that I have slept in over the years....
Old Apr 1, 2006, 10:46 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage & Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: American ExPlat; Marriott/SPG Lifetime Plat; Hyatt Globalist
No question -- there are many 'versions' of the Heavenly Bed. In fact, I was at a hotel last week that had two different versions in the same room.
Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:13 am
In Memoriam

Programs: CO OnePass Plat and SPG - Plat, Marriott Plat (don't use -it's a comp), AmericaWest CP
Originally Posted by AZ Travels the World
No question -- there are many 'versions' of the Heavenly Bed. In fact, I was at a hotel last week that had two different versions in the same room.
CLASSIC!

-Vincent
Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, SPG Plat/LT Gold, MR Gold, Hertz President's Circle
Same with Sweet Sleepers. I stayed at the Sheraton Braintree, MA this week, and althought the card on the bed noted it as a Sweet Sleeper, it was not a plush top mattress.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.