Search

Worldperks Award on DL metal

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Worldperks Award on DL metal

Now that the DL pilots have authorized a strike, I have a question. In late May I have a Worldperks Award booked on DL and AS metal. If DL folds before then, will NW reaccomodate me on any other flights with seats available? Or will I be subject to finding flights with Worldperks availability?
Old Apr 4, 2006, 10:54 am

Programs: Delta PM; Sheraton's Vistana BOD; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
Now that the DL pilots have authorized a strike, I have a question. In late May I have a Worldperks Award booked on DL and AS metal. If DL folds before then, will NW reaccomodate me on any other flights with seats available? Or will I be subject to finding flights with Worldperks availability?
Good question. I have a WorldPerks award flight to VCE in late April on Delta. If Delta's pilots strike, will NW make an attempt to accommodate us on NW/KL?
Old Apr 4, 2006, 3:39 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
Since you are a NW elite, and it is a NW award, you have far better chance of being accomodated by NW than non-WP or non-elites.

You have two options. You could cancel your award tix and pay for redepositing your miles and then rebook on NW metal, or you could just wait until the day of your flight and count on your elite status.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.